Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
I don't think it would be better if it would be removed. Butterfly clicking is not allowed. When you got a false ban, you could appeal. And if Sentinel would be removed, there will be much more hackers. So I disagree.

Zerathina

Jun 3, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
That's also not entirely true, see, if they keep up the false bans with Sentinel, then more and more people are going to get sick of it, and leave the server. Besides, I've been falsely banned by Sentinel 4 times, and I had to wait out 3 of those bans because they were denied, and Sentinel isn't reliable. What would you rather trust, some strings of code, that make random guesses, or an actual person who sees and knows what's going on? Personally, I choose trusting people, not strings of half assed code. I'm not saying Sentinel is bad, and I'm also not saying the devs rushed and BS'd the thing, I'm just saying that they should have gotten it as close to perfection as they could, BEFORE letting it into the server. I get that they have to test it, but they can add it to the server, find glitches and bugs, take it off the server, fix the issues, and put it back on, and repeat the process. Don't just leave a glitchy pile of crap on a server, and expect everything to work out in the end, trust me, that won't work out well in the end.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Guys, I think (s)he gets it the first time, no need to repeat it 3 times.
Same goes for this:

And this:

And this:

Please, if someone already mentioned something, don't repeat it 1, 2 or 3 or even more times. People can read. You're not contributing to the conversation.
To be fair, just seeing 1 reply isn't too convincing. Especially if it's not from a staff member.

Zerathina

Jun 3, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok, that's another thing bothering me. You members (including myself) need to stop acting like staff members, and need to stop acting like you know everything! I'm getting sick of Sentinel, but the people who act like staff but aren't are REALLY pissing me off WAAAAAY more than Sentinel! If you're going to act like staff to boss people around and act perfect, then become a staff member first, not act like one and get mad because you aren't one!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
I'm just saying that they should have gotten it as close to perfection as they could, BEFORE letting it into the server. I get that they have to test it, but they can add it to the server, find glitches and bugs, take it off the server, fix the issues, and put it back on, and repeat the process. Don't just leave a glitchy pile of crap on a server, and expect everything to work out in the end, trust me, that won't work out well in the end.
That's where you're wrong.
It's hard to test a system that's supposed to work and moderate thousands of people at a time, when there's only what, 50 or so that can test it?
Getting the anti-cheat to perfection will probably never happen.
In order to improve the anti-cheat, the developer must be able to see when there's been a false ban so he can improve on that.
Calling it "glitchy" is far from accurate, as it DOES do its job. I rarely run into hackers anymore, and when I do, they get banned mid-game. The anti-cheat will work out well in the end.

Ok, that's another thing bothering me. You members (including myself) need to stop acting like staff members, and need to stop acting like you know everything! I'm getting sick of Sentinel, but the people who act like staff but aren't are REALLY pissing me off WAAAAAY more than Sentinel! If you're going to act like staff to boss people around and act perfect, then become a staff member first, not act like one and get mad because you aren't one!
Sooo... Us giving feedback is automatically acting like a staff member? I don't even see anyone bossing others around.
Besides, you don't need to be a staff member to be correct.

You may also say that in 1.9 spam click in general is useless which is not 100% true, while yes it does no damage it can do massive damage to gear durability and give you a huge knockback advantage
Not really true, as critical hits do way more damage overtime.
And also, a charged hit will do more knockback than a spammed hit IF it's a sprint hit.
Sprint hits aren't hard to pull off, as you only need to activate your sprint button for a second so you can start sprinting. This will do even more knockback if your opponent is in the air.

Zerathina

Jun 3, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh my god you are so pathetic... if Sentinel moderates the server, then what's the point of having Mods, Admins, etc? You don't need them if you have Sentinel to do their jobs for them!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Oh my god you are so pathetic... if Sentinel moderates the server, then what's the point of having Mods, Admins, etc? You don't need them if you have Sentinel to do their jobs for them!
Because Sentinel wasn't always a thing, and it will never be a perfect system.
Do you honestly think Sentinel will fix every single problem?
I don't ever see it muting people, or banning teamers, etc.
Staff members are ALSO there to ban hackers with certainty.
Sentinel does a week long ban, while staff members get to give them a month long ban. If they've been banned before, staff members can perm ban them.
And also, calling me "pathetic" is quite rude ;)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hey, butterfly clicking is not allowed because it can give an advantage. As stated in the rules, it's up to you if you want to butterfly click, but the consequences are yours when you get banned by Sentinel. The Anti-Cheat learns more things everyday, but clicking really fast can trigger it.
well there is an exception to the butterfly clicking not allowed rule (Classic Duels & FFA kinda need it)

As for the idea of removing Sentinel
well I would give my opinion but I think what @CrazymanJR would be thinking if he read your thread pretty much sums up my opinion about this

now to say editing It
that is supposedly happening right now

Zerathina

Jun 3, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
Also, as far as your mouse goes, mine has 2 attack buttons, so I get a free pass on the no butterfly clicking rule. You can't get punished for using something that's given to you by a company that made the product, its that simple.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Also, as far as your mouse goes, mine has 2 attack buttons, so I get a free pass on the no butterfly clicking rule. You can't get punished for using something that's given to you by a company that made the product, its that simple.
That's like saying "I get to use an auto-clicker, because my mouse came with it!". Which, by the way, is against the rules.
You can easily use this as an excuse, as remapping your buttons to do the same action is incredibly easy.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
This maybe a dumb question but isn't butterfly clicking auto clicking, like hacking/cheating?

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Hey, butterfly clicking is not allowed because it can give an advantage. As stated in the rules, it's up to you if you want to butterfly click, but the consequences are yours when you get banned by Sentinel. The Anti-Cheat learns more things everyday, but clicking really fast can trigger it.
Couldn't it be program to tell the difference between butterfly clicking (clicking within human speeds) and kill aura (clicking faster than a human is capable of).

D

Deleted member 204478

Please do not necropost, as this against the forum rules.
If you don't understand, '.' isn't an actual message that contributes to the topic of the thread.
Please be aware of that in the future.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
Top Bottom