Votes: 12 63.2%
  • I'm in the middle(Explain)...

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No(Explain)!

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
So, I personally love the hardcore mode in Egg Wars. The thing is when I vote for it and it wins players get mad at me. They say something like "Kys" or "You suck"(And yes, I do report some of them). So, my suggestion is that when you vote for health and a gamemode, it won't say "<Player> has voted for Hardcore!" or "<Player> has voted for Normal Health!". Now, I feel like people are going to mention this one thing in the comment section a lot, so I'll just answer it right now:

Players can still say "You suck" and "Kys" to you, just not directly:
Yes, I understand players can, but they can't target you. If I ever vote for something and another player doesn't like, they could target me. I've had this happen many times, even if I don't vote for Hardcore, and even a few hackers targeted me before too.

If you're the only rank in the game, it won't do much:
I understand this, but most of the time there will be 2 or more ranks in one game(Most of the time it depends on the map).

@ElPtricko said:
I think that having an option to turn "Anonymous Voter" or something like that on/off in the settings would be a cool feature

Last edited:

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I can see why this would be useful, and needed. But if you're the only rank in there... Well it wouldn't do so much :P

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I think that having an option to turn "Anonymous Voter" or something like that on/off in the settings would be a cool feature, but it wont help if you are the only rank in the game. So its actually useless as they have said above.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yes, it is true that they hate you, because you have vote for anything that they dont like. I am in the middle, because I love My rank And I love that people can see that I have voted. Ban them And they are going to learn it.

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
I think that having an option to turn "Anonymous Voter" or something like that on/off in the settings would be a cool feature, but it wont help if you are the only rank in the game. So its actually useless as they have said above.
I can see why this would be useful, and needed. But if you're the only rank in there... Well it wouldn't do so much :p
Most of the time there are multiple ranks in a game(Most of the time it depends on the map)

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
I like that idea, I'll edit my post

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I agree 100%

Once I voted normal and half the people were saying "target Deeds76"
(Yes it was when I had that name :p)

I got heavily targeted. Somehow I managed to win the game though :D

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
For me it doesn't make any sence what they are saying to me , i just ignore them. I vote for what i like not for what other people likes. I know that it can be annoying that you get some weird messages that says bad stuff but just ignore it and enjoy the game !

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I agree with this. I also think that it shouldn't show ranks in the voting lobby, because the second someone sees a gold or higher rank in egg wars the lobby turns into "op pls" "do op" "op op op op"

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think this wouldn't be a bad idea, but then again there is a /list command to see who's in a lobby. Players might be tempted to use that command and then target all donors regardless of rank which would only make it more annoying for us.

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
All they delete can not see who has fought and if you like something they can not thank you so I just think you can set it if you want it

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Thank you.
@telegamer you might like this.

hmm.. i think it doesnt mather what they say to you.. when they swear you report them :D
fc2695f8d447c0f59ffc4f7e7a02d7ac.jpg

I can see why this would be useful, and needed. But if you're the only rank in there... Well it wouldn't do so much :p
Possibly changing every tab name inside the lobby to yellow? Like Skywars?

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Then literally hide all the names as grey in a lobby if it's useless now.
This is absolutely ridiculous. There's nothing negative to this suggestion at all, as long as you add a toggle option (for you idiots that want to argue "oh my god I want to flaunt my 50$ rank).
I see no downside; this protects ranked players from unnecessary harassment who can definitely be of the younger age group.
exactly people can know if you voted or not
also this has been suggested SO many times before and has been denied not too say I like it because it is kinda useless as @SCREAM nicely pointed out
For me it doesn't make any sence what they are saying to me , i just ignore them. I vote for what i like not for what other people likes. I know that it can be annoying that you get some weird messages that says bad stuff but just ignore it and enjoy the game !
hmm.. i think it doesnt mather what they say to you.. when they swear you report them :D
Why don't you not be thick in the head and consider the population of kids that are sensitive?
The developers are being PAID MONEY to do their job. The least they can do is consider the concerns of the people providing their paychecks.
smh no wonder everyone's flocking to hypixel

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I think the option to turn on the Anonymous Voting would be a cool feature! +1 for me

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I think to go along with this idea, in game lobbies I think players should all have yellow names, like in FFA, so people don't know who voted for it at all, even if there is only 1 rank in the game

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WiggedWigg's profile.
Hello, my friend! Been some time. How have you been?:D
Frontlane wrote on Kazwa's profile.
💚
Frontlane wrote on Loskol's profile.
1715877713484.png
Top Bottom