Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
All these days i was playing UHC, and a lot of the time all the maps (normal, desert, grassland, etc) are empty - 0 players; or only 1 or 2, and people left the waiting lobby and goes to another uhc map - uhc mode, and i think the 5 map selection doesn't help. Why dont put only 1 sign for each mode, unifying players, and into the waiting lobby, a map choose option?

Example:

UHC SOLO - 1 SIGN
UHC TEAM - 1 SIGN
UHC SPEED SOLO - 1 SIGN
UCH SPEED TEAM - 1 SIGN

If you touch the uch solo sign, you enter to a waiting lobby (like actual), and as you can choose the kit, you can choose the map (only X ranked people or not, you decide).

Sorry for bad english.

I want to read your opinions!

(And your opinions too @POWER_RANGER @LanceDaniels )

Reactions: Thefty

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
You know whats an even better suggestion. Generating the maps randomly... Custom maps ruin the point of uhc.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Still thinking, this could be a good idea since UHC has less players than it had before.
I think more players would join a game, so games could start way more effcient, hmm, +1. :)

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
You know whats an even better suggestion. Generating the maps randomly... Custom maps ruin the point of uhc.

Yes, i know, and agree with that. But for the moment, i think removing all the map selections from the beginning and making that choice in waiting lobby will start games faster.
Thanks for your opinion!

Still thinking, this could be a good idea since UHC has less players than it had before.
I think more players would join a game, so games could start way more effcient, hmm, +1. :)

Thanks for your opinion Scottness!

Reactions: Troublesomee

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
I think that It could be a good idea but It does not looks well. o_O
I know that the game starts when therea are 12 players. I think that it has to change because there aren't many people on UHC.
I think that the game has to start when there are 6 players. Players will not wait too much to start the game. :cool:

@CaptainMichifus, también hablo español. :p

Reactions: Capitan
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom