Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Remove the friend and party limit.

Part of growing the server is making it welcoming to new players.

I joined the server back in like 2015, and before I joined I played a lot of hypixel. Hypixel has no limit on amount of friends or party size.

When I started playing cube, I added people that I met in games that were fun to play with. I kept doing this and i was really annoyed when I learned of the limits on your party and friend limit.

In fact it still annoys me just not as much since I have diamond rank now (it's more the injustice of it that annoys me, but still)

Most people will probably disagree with me, but remember most of the java community aren't on the forums. I think if you made a poll of everyone (like actually ask them ingame thru server chat) the overwhelming majority would say "yes i want the friend/party limits removed"

Also you would need to make ranks slightly cheaper since this would devalue ranks a little bit.

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
Cubecraft is network with many servers. Each server costs money, To get the money, they sell ranks such as every other server. If they were to remove the limit it will as you said devalue ranks and thus making people not buy them. If people won't buy ranks the server will shut down. I completely disagree :disagree: with your suggestion. Have a great day!

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I would remind you that hypixel doesn't have this limit and they still have the resources to run a network many many times larger than cubecraft.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The problem is that some people already bought ranks to get more friend/party slots, so they might feel like they had wasted money. Also, letting everyone have infinite friends might overload the system.

Reactions: Matriox

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that having the highest rank have unlimited friend and party slots is a good idea it will encourage people to always upgrade and increase overall sales of cubecraft so my opinion is I agree but for everyone below the highest rank of obi should be limited

Reactions: Lyriie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom