• Leave it as is

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Change it to make mid camping less common

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Cmon...every single map that ever existed doesn't have to be against mid camping! UnderDaSea is just for players who have a different play style. I mean like mid camping play style and bowspam play style. Its for people that like to play defensive which is why its so easy to get obby. I mean Im all against base camping but if you really like it, then play this map. If you love to mid camp, then play this map. Its easy as that. No need to make every map fit for one play style.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
And once again, people aren't denying that the only way to stop mid camping is to do it yourself. So it's clearly a problem.

It is very hard to counter but thats what makes it a good strategy. Mid camping itself is pretty difficult to pull off unless you have a friend that makes you a perfect duo (Im talking about you KronosReeper and Donald Trump ;)). I attempt it all the time but either 1, my teammates won't cor-operate. 2, someone gets to mid first. 3, mid doesnt produce enough resources. Or 4, mid has too much ground to cover and people wont let me break their bridges. The difficulty of mid camping is what sets it away from being "broken". I know its 2nd nature for you and KronosReeper but thats because you are friends and have a thought out plan of action that sets the stage for a swift lockdown of mid. You cant do that with your stranger teammates.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
My problem with the map isnt camping , its the mid problem . Its hard to fight and easy to get knocked off . ITS LIKE THE TOP OF A SPHERE. Cant break an egg on this map either

I could care less
About mid camping because almost nobody does it . I love fighting campers , just not the mid .

I just want mid to be fixed .
Also the map isnt very pretty either .

Reactions: CommunistCactus

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
My problem with the map isnt camping , its the mid problem . Its hard to fight and easy to get knocked off . ITS LIKE THE TOP OF A SPHERE. Cant break an egg on this map either

I could care less
About mid camping because almost nobody does it . I love fighting campers , just not the mid .

I just want mid to be fixed .
Also the map isnt very pretty either .
Its worse than the top of a sphere because if it was just the top of a sphere you would at least be able to walk around on it.

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
So following the update that we've just released, the middle of the underdasea map, has been levelled out to help with PVP. The distance between the centre and starting islands has also been reduced. :cool:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-update.191772/
2017-06-17_17.19.31.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom