Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Just make it incompatible with Op...

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Plain and simple. It's too op and no one ever dies except getting hit off something. It destroys the element of pvp.

It could maybe be replaced with a different type of health... I dunno... Just an idea.
i do agree that triple health and Op are not a good pair
but what about hardcore and triple health?
you do not regen at all meaning it will be a matter of who doesn't take a lot of damage, Double health is acceptable, the question is what would replace triple health? 0.5 Health? (A.K.A 5 hearts)

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I agree, triple health should not be in the game. Also, for the people that say it shouldn't be removed because some people like it tell that to all the people that loved Money Walls, Build Wars, and Control Point.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
i do agree that triple health and Op are not a good pair
but what about hardcore and triple health?
you do not regen at all meaning it will be a matter of who doesn't take a lot of damage, Double health is acceptable, the question is what would replace triple health? 0.5 Health? (A.K.A 5 hearts)
My response:

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I agree, triple health should not be in the game. Also, for the people that say it shouldn't be removed because some people like it tell that to all the people that loved Money Walls, Build Wars, and Control Point.
... i never played control point, and when i did i just played one game and had so much fun, so i went to bed thinking of tomorrow and how will i play then suddenly it is gone... I wish i played it more, build wars did not try yet
My response:
You agree with my post? that is all i am getting off that video

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
... i never played control point, and when i did i just played one game and had so much fun, so i went to bed thinking of tomorrow and how will i play then suddenly it is gone... I wish i played it more, build wars did not try yet

You agree with my post? that is all i am getting off that video
Obviously youve never played professor layton... However yes i like the half health idea

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I am in the middle. When I vote for hardcore I usually do triple or double health. I also like to do normal health.
My guide: Hardcore with triple health and other healths
Normal with double and other healths
Op with ONLY NORMAL HEALTH

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I am in the middle. When I vote for hardcore I usually do triple or double health. I also like to do normal health.
My guide: Hardcore with triple health and others
Hardcore triple health is the worst possible combo, in op mode you can easily bow someone off the edge or crit them to death or break armor, but no in hardcore everythibg is super expensive and triple health makes it impossible to die

zNarwhal

Jul 6, 2016
I didn't read every post on this thread because lazy af...
But can someone explain to me why some people "like" triple health... I just don't get it

Hardcore triple health is the worst possible combo, in op mode you can easily bow someone off the edge or crit them to death or break armor, but no in hardcore everythibg is super expensive and triple health makes it impossible to die

If anything... It's more difficult to kill someone on triple op than triple hardcore because of the prot armour... But ye I guess if you bowspam then nvm

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I didn't read every post on this thread because lazy af...
But can someone explain to me why some people "like" triple health... I just don't get it

If anything... It's more difficult to kill someone on triple op than triple hardcore because of the prot armour... But ye I guess if you bowspam then nvm
Thats 1.9 that your comparing op to not 1.8

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
You are incorrect. In fact, you can lose 5 hearts in one hit. This is because weapons do more damage then usual.

Reactions: awesomebutter234

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
Plain and simple. It's too op and no one ever dies except getting hit off something. It destroys the element of pvp.

It could maybe be replaced with a different type of health... I dunno... Just an idea.
Ehh, i don't really think it needs to be removed. If you're a rank, just don't vote for it. If you're stone, you can always just leave the game. I'm personally not a huge fan of triple health, but I still like the option.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Obviously youve never played professor layton... However yes i like the half health idea
yeah i only play pokemon :P
Hardcore with triple health and other healths
Normal with double and other healths
Op with ONLY NORMAL HEALTH
i am used to normal health so i always choose it, for hardcore sometimes i do double
the only catch is there is no regen :P
I think a half health option replacing the triple health option would be pretty awesome. I do like normal and double health depending on the gamemode, and I think that half health could be pretty cool on hardcore mode xD
don't give me all the credit :oops: i read it somewhere about more voting options just can't remember who made the thread

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom