Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Nah, keep it.

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Just make it incompatible with Op...

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Removing it wouldn't be appreciated by players who like the option.
Besides, it rarely gets voted for anyways.
I don't know which eggwars lobbies you are playing on, but I definitely want them. Op seems to be extremely common while also being paired with tripple health.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
i cant crit it messes with my eyes the jumping and the swinging? Yeah no im more of tank i just barge in or snipe away i have better accuracy that way to
If you learn how to crit well your opponents' accuracy could go down and yours up. Since it's a lot harder to hit somebody that jumped to the side of your screen. Also if you are 2v1ing criting is essential if you want to stay and fight.(if you do it right)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
If you learn how to crit well your opponents' accuracy could go down and yours up. Since it's a lot harder to hit somebody that jumped to the side of your screen. Also if you are 2v1ing criting is essential if you want to stay and fight.(if you do it right)
Ive won 2v1 without crits before i shot one off and broke the others gear

Kinkaiii

Oct 24, 2016
I agree with the statement 'it destroys the element of pvp'. I believe that triple health is a little nugatory and it extends the game far much than it preferably should do.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Critting is not necessary to win fights. I've done 2v1's, 3v1's, hell even 5v1's without having critting being essential.
It's all about the strafes and strategy based kills.
Sure every now and then I throw in a crit just to change the strafe a bit so they don't catch on, but I could just as well change direction.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I agree. I get wanting to add variety to the gameplay, but all it actually does it superficially extend the length of the gameplay whilst consequentially making it stale and uninteresting. I reckon it should be officially polled, with the same options that you've suggested in your poll :)

Reactions: Britney Spears
B

Britney Spears

I think a half health option replacing the triple health option would be pretty awesome. I do like normal and double health depending on the gamemode, and I think that half health could be pretty cool on hardcore mode xD

I'd love to see a half health mode in eggwars, I think that it might make eggwars a lot more challenging since you can die very quickly, it'd make winning a game very hard but more entertaining than fighting another player for 5 minutes because of 2 extra bars of health.

Reactions: Sophie

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I think a half health option replacing the triple health option would be pretty awesome. I do like normal and double health depending on the gamemode, and I think that half health could be pretty cool on hardcore mode xD
You smart! That's a good idea!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'd love to see a half health mode in eggwars, I think that it might make eggwars a lot more challenging since you can die very quickly, it'd make winning a game very hard but more entertaining than fighting another player for 5 minutes because of 2 extra bars of health.
All you really need is a power bow and a decent aim... Maybe a sneak attack w/ an axe? That would be an instant kill...
Imagine them constantly respawning with the eggcracker kit so you can't break their egg, you'd be dead in a minute

You smart! That's a good idea!
Replacing it would cause some hate since a part of the community may actually enjoy triple health as it eliminates the need for melee so they can have more "less serious" kills which would make it more fun for them

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Replacing it would cause some hate since a part of the community may actually enjoy triple health as it eliminates the need for melee so they can have more "less serious" kills which would make it more fun for them
Everybody complains about triple health, lol, I haven't seen anybody that enjoys it... (At least, not unless certain conditions are given)

Reactions: zDutchie

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
How much have you played triple health? how many people have said that they hate it? how do you know that everyone hates it?

Removing it would just be inconsiderate
I have played triple health a lot, sadly. Everytime I missclick and vote triple health, half of the players leave, 45-48% of the players insult me and focus me and I am the 3-5% remaining, lol
Also, the amount of threads made on the forums to remove triple health is only surpassed by the amount of posts asking for freebuild.

Btw, have you seen anybody in the eggwars lobby asking for triple health? cause I haven't.

Believe me, most players won't care if triple health is removed...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom