Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Just make it incompatible with Op...

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
But first realize this: you need pvp skill.
Second, there is no health regen.
Third, even stone swords can do good damage on armored people.
1st i got tat pvp skill 1.9 is my jam epecially bows
2nd golden apples are easy to get so that irrelevant
3rd why waste gold on on stone when you can get iron with diamonds?

It also took me one time with an iron sword 10 min to kill guy who had no gear and no gaps fighting him head on for him to die

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
1st i got tat pvp skill 1.9 is my jam epecially bows
2nd golden apples are easy to get so that irrelevant
3rd why waste gold on on stone when you can get iron with diamonds?

It also took me one time with an iron sword 10 min to kill guy who had no gear and no gaps fighting him head on for him to die
If it takes you that long, learn to crit them. Really, if you don't like it, you can always just leave the game.

RainyDayz

Aug 29, 2016
I personally don't like Triple Health, but a lot of players do. It would cause a lot of controversy if it was removed. :)

Reactions: Wouze

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I personally don't like Triple Health, but a lot of players do. It would cause a lot of controversy if it was removed. :)
Yeah, it would adulterate some of the gamemode because like you said, it would cause extreme controversy. I somewhat advocate triple health since it's extremely hard to survive in hardcore mode.

Lol I had to use big words. XD

Reactions: Wouze and RainyDayz

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Wow, that's a lot of feedback. Sorry if it wasn't clear I wasn't nessecarilly talking about Op and Triple combined I was just talking about Triple in general. It seems people are at very divided opinions on this. Hmmm, I love the idea to make Op not compatible with Triple. I'm going to add that as another option.

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
I say keep it. And btw all games are who's armor breaks first in op. At least most of the time.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I say keep it. And btw all games are who's armor breaks first in op. At least most of the time.
yeah but at least with normal health you have a chance of making them run out of food and deal damage through their armor. In triple health you don't really have that chance. Also having people who spawn back in have 3x as much health as usual is not fun when trying to break an egg :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈
Reesle wrote on f1rstknight's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!! :)
Even though BedWars Duos released today, us OG EggWars players are also in for a treat!
1713972589889.png
Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
Top Bottom