Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 20, 2022
Netherite and tridents are not essential and are an unnecessary annoying component that don't even fit with pvp. They are honestly a nuisance more than anything and have no real reason to be added to cubecraft other than they were added just to add something new. Netherite makes pvp more annoying because of knockback resistance, and tridents and the swords do an excessive amount of damage. This suggestion likely wont be taken but i genuinely believe this about these items, i can also already assume a lot of people and/or nons are gonna disagree with this but oh well.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
The reason I disagree with the suggestion is due to the following:
In SkyWars, tridents got removed from Normal mode, so you don't have to worry about anyone having this overpowered weapon. Netherite is balanced since they are only found at mid chest and they are uncommon items, sometimes you can find it, sometimes you won't. Knockback resistance is not too strong unless they have full armor, but its not as OP as in Java. In OP, tridents are balanced since they take a decent amount of hits to kill a player.
In EggWars, play Normal mode if you don't want to deal with Netherite armored players.
[Everything I said applies to Bedrock, since I'm not a Java player]

• Agree
Reactions: WorriedSkate940
Jun 19, 2023
Netherite and tridents are not essential and are an unnecessary annoying component that don't even fit with pvp. They are honestly a nuisance more than anything and have no real reason to be added to cubecraft other than they were added just to add something new. Netherite makes pvp more annoying because of knockback resistance, and tridents and the swords do an excessive amount of damage. This suggestion likely wont be taken but i genuinely believe this about these items, i can also already assume a lot of people and/or nons are gonna disagree with this but oh well.
I assume you are also talking about eggwars when you say they should be removed, and I do not have an opinion on the tridents as of now, but netherite armor should definitely stay. With the new update, cubecraft changed the prices a lot and removed leather and chain from OP. If netherite were to be removed, the highest armor level(diamond) would cost gold and it wouldn't even be that strong. There also would only be two types of armor in OP.

EdibleNummies

Jul 21, 2023
I agree that netherite should be removed because it stops the ability to combo but tridents are fine in my opinion

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom