Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 20, 2022
netherite armor honestly feels like it was added just to be added and not for any real reason, with the introduction to netherite armor players who wear the armor take little knockback and take little damage, making them very hard to kill. The swords and tridents basically 3 shot anyone not in netherite and are insanely overpowered...

suggestions to make these items better: make netherite gear less powerful, OR make it more expensive...
make tridents more expensive in eggwars and make them rarer in skywars on normal and basic mode

those are my suggestions for these items that definitely need improvement

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
None, it doesn't make sense to have it, but it doesn't affect anything so...
Netherite armor has more armor toughness than Diamond armor which is exclusive to Diamond and netherite armor in the newer versions of Minecraft with each diamond piece giving +2 armor toughness and netherite giving +3 armor toughness.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom