• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
It's straight up just vanity.
I don't think it matters to be honest, but one thing I do want to point out is that the prices are ridiculously high & there isn't actually any sale price applied to cubelets currently.
It is illegal to sell a new product at a sale value, so they must be sold at full value first. Not to mention we have literally just re-done the whole loot currency so this would make it unbalanced.

They are, actually
:cubelet: Normal Cubelets are not on the store. These are seasonal Cubelets, we'll be releasing other seasonal ones in the future (Halloween, Christmas etc.).

I feel that people are shocked of the change to the system, because the old loot/vanity system has been so unbalanced in the past. We've adopted a similar system to which other games use, such as Fortnite. Remember CubeCraft is free-to-play (if you have Minecraft) and as many people have said you don't HAVE TO purchase Cubelets, you can still get them by normal play (Through rewards loot points etc.) but they'll take longer to find/craft.

I'm going to lock this thread on the reason that they will not be removed from the store, but I thank you all for your feedback.

-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom