Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Remove/change these "challenges"

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 492126

I'm getting sick of people who join the game, do this:

td.png

...and then leave.
Why do they do it? Well, SOME of them do it because they want to complete the daily challenges as fast as possible. Since they’re not forced to stay until the end of the game, they place 12 towers literally anywhere and leave. Sure, I can always sell those towers and earn some coins, but our team has one player less, and this shouldn’t be a thing… just remove this challenge, so the amount of players who place towers incorrectly decreases.

Same thing happens with the “send 100 troops” one. They join, send 100 zombies and leave. Either get rid of this challenge or make it an actual challenge like:
  • Send 36 blazes

• Send 3 slimes

• Send 1 giant
This way, they’re forced to stay and actually help a bit by sending stronger troops and maybe placing some towers in the right spots.

(I mean, placing some archer towers, sending a couple zombies and leaving the game is not a challenge. It’s being dumb)

Reactions: Gl1tchxr and Raxi

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I'm not sure about this. As Mivke said you can win without 1 person. But I do understand it's annoying. I don't really know if this is really neccesary, those archer towers deal damage too :p

D

Deleted member 492126

you can easy win with 1 playes less..
I'm not sure about this. As Mivke said you can win without 1 person. But I do understand it's annoying. I don't really know if this is really neccesary, those archer towers deal damage too :p
Yes it's possible to win without 1 person, but building 12 archer towers incorrectly and leaving is not a challenge

comfyyy

Are you dumb xD 12 base level misplaced archers... not even gonna comment on that part. But what if they just go afk and leave them there? you can't sell them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom