Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Hey,

Has anyone else been really annoyed now you can only make one post a minute? I mean, I know it's because of spam bots and what not, but surely there must be some other way than to enforce a 1 minute posting delay for all users? I mean, perhaps even remove it for people will 300+ posts or something?

Thanks,
Commissioned

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I would love that, if the delay can just be removed for certain members since its really annoying. I know it's to prevent spam, but like you said, remove it for people who have 300+ posts. I agree with this idea, however, I'm not sure what the staff thinks of this.

B

Britney Spears

Tbh I used to be against this, but now that I'm a member it's pretty annoying, the spambots have been slowly fading away and the amount of staff has been growing lately so they could easily reduce it to 20 seconds instead.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
300 messages is quite a bit though. The people that have posted on this thread all have quite a lot more than 300. Even 250 would be more reasonable. Spam bots don't get the chance to message 250 times because that's 250 minutes until they could spam.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Tbh I used to be against this, but now that I'm a member it's pretty annoying, the spambots have been slowly fading away and the amount of staff has been growing lately so they could easily reduce it to 20 seconds instead.
I agree with the 20 seconds delay because it reduces the amount of helper wannabes too. But I agree with @iCheeetah (as always :)) to remove it from people with +300 posts.

Reactions: Ducky

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I would love that, if the delay can just be removed for certain members since its really annoying. I know it's to prevent spam, but like you said, remove it for people who have 300+ posts. I agree with this idea, however, I'm not sure what the staff thinks of this.
Yes, good idea, this will remove the post spammers!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I rarely post messages anymore since most threads don't really have a discussion going on and most questions have already been answered. So the 1 minutes cooldown doesn't really bother me that much. Though they should really remove it for conversations and private messages. It simply doesn't make sence to have a cooldown there and it's pretty annoying.

B

Britney Spears

Hey,

Has anyone else been really annoyed now you can only make one post a minute? I mean, I know it's because of spam bots and what not, but surely there must be some other way than to enforce a 1 minute posting delay for all users? I mean, perhaps even remove it for people will 300+ posts or something?

Thanks,
Commissioned

No, I think there are too much post spammers.
I think it will be nice to replace it with a 30 seconds delay

Yes, good idea, this will remove the post spammers!

Omg can you please make up your mind, Cheetah or whatever his name is literally quoted what commissioned said and you didn't agree to what commissioned said in the first place, but you did agree to the quote of the exact same thing he actually said, I mean seriously ._.

Mighty_Pig

May 12, 2016
I already did this sugestion but it got denied because of the spam. Even with 300 post people are gonna spam. I heard there was a guy with over 1500+ post and got banned on the forum for spamming.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Omg can you please make up your mind, Cheetah or whatever his name is literally quoted what commissioned said and you didn't agree to what commissioned said in the first place, but you did agree to the quote of the exact same thing he said, I mean seriously ._.
Hey sorry, but I didn't read the comment of the other player xD

B

Britney Spears

Hey sorry, but I didn't read the comment of the other player xD

So you gave your opinion on a thread that you haven't even read in the first place, welcome to the forums everybody.

I suggest you reading the first post of a thread first before you create an opinion about something.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I agree with this suggestion, Although I never get the issue of 1-minute delay for some reason. I still agree. +1 from me, good luck and I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
If you think about it, @Sophie has spent over 7,000 minutes replying to threads. That is stupid. Even 20 seconds, it's just dumb.
Omg can you please make up your mind, Cheetah or whatever his name is literally quoted what commissioned said and you didn't agree to what commissioned said in the first place, but you did agree to the quote of the exact same thing he actually said, I mean seriously ._.
ok what did you just say

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom