Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I have to agree with you. The Football shouldn't be the only weapon in Sport with which you kill your enemies. It'd be much more fun without the Football and just PvP normal with each other.

TheImperfect

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2017
while i do agree that the football is op, i dont think it needs to be removed completely. i think it should just be downgraded to KB 1. the football is a special item to that map, making it unique, so i dont think the item should be removed completely

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
This football is way too op in normal and overpowered, its the only weapon that someone will use. Like knockback 2 and 3. Really?! You would be send flying :/ Please remove it, to make it fair for players who don`t get it in their spawn chests.
I think it need to be downgraded to knockback 1.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I would have to disagree, I got killed a lot with the football and although it is very annoying I do not want it to be removed, It adds a fun aspect to the game for me and it is nice to avoid that person and then just to kill him and take it from the guy and go kill other people, Just my opinion. Goodluck though and enjoy the rest of your day :)

Reactions: Keanu

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I would have to disagree, I got killed a lot with the football and although it is very annoying I do not want it to be removed, It adds a fun aspect to the game for me and it is nice to avoid that person and then just to kill him and take it from the guy and go kill other people, Just my opinion. Goodluck though and enjoy the rest of your day :)
This, it is only 1 map.

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
I have to agree with you. The Football shouldn't be the only weapon in Sport with which you kill your enemies. It'd be much more fun without the Football and just PvP normal with each other.
Maybe on the OP gamemode, but for now I agree with you.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom