Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ruisedeer

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
835
1,863
288
21
your basement
The title explains it all. Everytime that thing spawns, my fps drops to 1 (!) and the game is unplayable! It's my favorite game so I hope this gets fixed. I can see a gazillion white particles behind the ghast, which is probably the biggest cause of the intense lag. Remove it please. Let me, and probably a whole ton of more people, play normally.
 

Camezonda

Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
6,408
8,789
608
27
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
This wouldn't be an instant change, but I will get the particles looked at the next time a Quality of Life update is made. Thanks! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ruisedeer
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
Top Bottom