Votes: 26 66.7%
  • New Special Modifier

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • None

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

Phantomous

Aug 26, 2016
Now from the title you may think this is a stupid suggestion. But please read on.

Many of us don't like hardcore and overpowered due to a mix of two factors present in the game. I thought of a way to change this.

At their current state, hardcore items, OP items, and triple health would be removed. Instead, you would vote for modifiers.

Modifier #1: Gear

Weak Gear (Current Hardcore + Half Broken Tools and Armour) Normal Gear (Normal) Enchanted Gear (Current Overpowered)

Modifier #2: Price

Expensive Items (Hardcore) Normal Items (Normal) Cheap Items (OP)

Modifier #3: Health
5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5, 20 (hearts)

Modifier #4: Special

No Regen (Hardcore) None (Normal) E-Pearls (OP)

So for instance, if you wanted to play hardcore mode with regeneration, you could vote Weak / Expensive / 10 / None.

If you wanted to play normal mode with an anti-camp method you could vote Normal / Normal / 10 / E-Pearls

If you wanted to play OP without regen (This could be a lot of fun in my eyes) you could vote Enchanted / Cheap / 10 / No Regen

Let me know
Now from the title you may think this is a stupid suggestion. But please read on.

Many of us don't like hardcore and overpowered due to a mix of two factors present in the game. I thought of a way to change this.

At their current state, hardcore items, OP items, and triple health would be removed. Instead, you would vote for modifiers.

Weak Gear (Current Hardcore + Half Broken Tools and Armour) Normal Gear (Normal) Enchanted Gear (Current Overpowered)

So for instance, if you wanted to play hardcore mode with regeneration, you could vote Weak / Expensive / 10 / None.

If you wanted to play normal mode with an anti-camp method you could vote Normal / Normal / 10 / E-Pearls

If you wanted to play OP without regen (This could be a lot of fun in my eyes) you could vote Enchanted / Cheap / 10 / No Regen

Let me know what you think!

I love the idea for different item combinations. :D If this becomes a thing ill be playing eggwars more.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Personally the only thing i want to be added is protection X (i do not mean 10 XD )
You can select the protection enchantment
Prot 1
Prot 2 etc
Because Prot 5 takes too long to kill someone with a normal "proper" fight it always leads to bow spam or weapon/tool spam for armor to break
The special Vote seems weird what if i wanted E-pearls and No Regen in one game? i want both in 1 game, epearls to prevent camping and no regen to make it more fun
But until then if they add this all i would vote for is
Enchanted Gear
10 health
Cheap Items
E-pearls
yup just like the old and original Op style they have now :D
So it is a 0.5+ on special

Jestined

Sep 6, 2016
Arkansas
I support this, because, like in my similar post, i hate the chaos that comes with triple health and op weapons

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I don't agree. Protectors 5 diamond armour takes so long to break and it is pretty much impossible to kill people with that so breaking is only way
Especially if its diamond and if they have multiple sets of it i once broke an enemys diamond helmet and the guy popped another one on his head instantly

D

Deleted member 48685

Let me know what you think!
I like your surgestion, since it's just more efficient. As long as it can only be used by ranks, I think it would perfectly fine

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Maybe I don't fully understand the suggestion, but it feels like mostly nitpicking with an extra voting option thrown in. If you don't like OP or hardcore, don't vote for it. If you can't vote and someone votes for one of these, just join a different game. It's kinda rare that these types of games are picked because it's kinda rare to play with someone who can vote.

I think more voting options might be neat -- maybe a mode with super speed and jump boost?

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maybe I don't fully understand the suggestion, but it feels like mostly nitpicking with an extra voting option thrown in. If you don't like OP or hardcore, don't vote for it. If you can't vote and someone votes for one of these, just join a different game. It's kinda rare that these types of games are picked because it's kinda rare to play with someone who can vote.

I think more voting options might be neat -- maybe a mode with super speed and jump boost?
It basically takes the gamemodes apart and lets you vote for seperate things. For example in OP mode there are enderpearls which a lot of players like, but they don't like the other things in OP mode, so they would be able to vote to have enderpearls in a normal mode game.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
It basically takes the gamemodes apart and lets you vote for seperate things. For example in OP mode there are enderpearls which a lot of players like, but they don't like the other things in OP mode, so they would be able to vote to have enderpearls in a normal mode game.
Yeah, just seems nitpicky to me. Seems like it would make things overly complicated GUI-wise.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Yeah, just seems nitpicky to me. Seems like it would make things overly complicated GUI-wise.
Meh, we currently have two votes. It would only add like two more votes, that shouldn't be too complicated, and it will probably make more people want to buy a rank. The votes will give players just more possibilities and there would be a lot more possible gameplay outcomes which youtuber will probably like as well.

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
This is a great idea! I indeed love to play hardcore or op but mixing them together would be really fun and weird in a way!

+1 for me

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
It's really not as hard as you think. Even as an emerald rank I have to leave 40% of games because I dislike OP. I personally would be fine with OP IF we only had 5 health and had prices like that of hardcore or normal.

lito8273

Jan 1, 2016
Well i believe that instead of having modifiers like that, you could instead click on a villager, then choose what modifiers, then you wait until your map shows up, and if you have friends with you one of them makes a party (like hypixel and mineplex) then he clicks a map that all of you can play on. The party system will stop your friends from missing a map or being confused by which map to click (thats for maps like instruments and maps that appear alot).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
Top Bottom