• New Special Modifier

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • None

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I actually like the Eggwars votings. It gives a new and nice touch to the game and it isn't always Op or something else.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I actually really like this suggestion, good job! It would stop people from complaining about wanting enderpearls in normal mode. It's also really nice that you can choose a couple things of the current OP gamemode which you like, but you don't have to deal with all the features the current OP gamemode offers.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi
N

Nikboo

Modifier #1: Gear
Weak Gear (Current Hardcore + Half Broken Tools and Armour) Normal Gear (Normal) Enchanted Gear (Current Overpowered)

I don't really like the idea of half broken tools. I would prefer if it was just hardcore tools, normal tools and enchanted tools.

Modifier #2: Price
Expensive Items (Hardcore) Normal Items (Normal) Cheap Items (OP)

This is a nice idea. That would be quite cool.

Modifier #3: Health
5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5, 20 (hearts)

Wait. Are we getting rid of triple health? Personally, I quite like triple health. Maybe it could go up in fives instead of 2.5, so it would be like this: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30

Modifier #4: Special
No Regen (Hardcore) None (Normal) E-Pearls (OP)

It would be cool to play No Regen but with enderpearls but with this we could do that. Maybe add two more separate section: Enderpearls: YES/NO. Natural Regeneration: YES/NO.

Other than these minor changes I like the idea! This would be a cool addition to eggwars.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I personally prefer EggWars the way it is. Instead of complicating it with more voting options. I understand that there are many arguments and suggestions for it, but I feel that they aren't needed. Players need to think up strategies to get around the obstacles that end up in their way.

The only modifier I support is the health one. I think it could add an interesting aspect to the game when you have to watch your health (with the lower amounts).

As for the example scenarios...

if you wanted to play hardcore mode with regeneration, you could vote Weak / Expensive / 10 / None.
This doesn't make sense... Hardcore with regen. Hardcore in itself means no regeneration unless golden apples are used.

If you wanted to play normal mode with an anti-camp method you could vote Normal / Normal / 10 / E-Pearls
This is just normal with epearls. Adding epearls to normal has been suggested so many times and it's not happened as of yet. I feel that it's not really needed as it would give an easiness too the normal mode.

If you wanted to play OP without regen (This could be a lot of fun in my eyes) you could vote Enchanted / Cheap / 10 / No Regen
And this one would make games only last like 5 mins. Get at least a stone sword and then take out all eggs/players. Which, I know many would like, but some like longer games.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I personally prefer EggWars the way it is. Instead of complicating it with more voting options. I understand that there are many arguments and suggestions for it, but I feel that they aren't needed. Players need to think up strategies to get around the obstacles that end up in their way.
It only adds two more voting options. If they added this you could change every game a lot just by voting some different things, which is good as people don't like a game that's just the same thing over and over again. Also a lot of people like some aspects of the overpowered mode or hardcore mode, but not the entire mode. If this would get implemented they could vote for the things they like from the OP mode, but leave out the things they don't like.
This doesn't make sense... Hardcore with regen. Hardcore in itself means no regeneration unless golden apples are used.
Well it's not like you have to vote for it? It gaves the players the possibility to use it, I'm sure some players would like this and others won't. So it would still be a good addition as the players who don't like it will vote for something else, but the players who do like it will actually use it. This just gives so many gameplay options, so I personally don't really see what's wrong with it.
This is just normal with epearls. Adding epearls to normal has been suggested so many times and it's not happened as of yet. I feel that it's not really needed as it would give an easiness too the normal mode.
Loads of people have suggested adding enderpearls to the normal gamemode, this clearly shows people want enderpearls right? Well this would give donators the choice to add them into their game or not. I don't really see why this wouldn't be good?
And this one would make games only last like 5 mins. Get at least a stone sword and then take out all eggs/players. Which, I know many would like, but some like longer games.
Like you said, a lot of players would like the short games. Which is a good thing right? So the players/donators who like short games vote for that and if you don't like short games, well you vote for something else or leave?

Adding these voting options would also make a lot of people want to donate, currently there aren't that many donator features and this adds quite a lot to it.

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
I like your ideas but as it has been said above. Introducing too many elements to a game mode can make it confusing for new players above what it is already. Some of these elements could be implemented though.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I like your ideas but as it has been said above. Introducing too many elements to a game mode can make it confusing for new players above what it is already. Some of these elements could be implemented though.
As long as they clearly mention what what does, it shouldn't be that confusing.

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
I was literally thinking the same thing as Snodia, and then I saw her post. This bit -|- is added to my original post.
^------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I kinda don't like this.
At all.
I mean, its cool and all, but it makes the game much more complicated.
We don't need 4 different voting options.
The point of voting is to have 3 different types within EggWars.
There weren't supposed to be modifiers.
The entire point is just to have a little twist to the game we know and love,
not to modify the entire thing.
At first, I kinda liked the Pearls idea, but then I realized that if they're not adding pearls to Normal, they'll never do this.
Of the things you suggested, I have thoughts on 2:
I can see the health thing possibly working out, because somebody else suggested it and it got a lot of support.
The half broken gear thing just seems useless in my opinion.
All in all, adding a modifier to the already existing game modes may be plausible, but changing the entire voting system is not.

Joeyoyog

May 25, 2016
i like it but there isn't much of a flaw with this but with how voting is theres a lot of possibility to misclick but you can't revote also i feel like sometimes theres not enough time to decide this isn't you but maybe adding voting along with teams and kits.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Good idea but the time before the game starts would nerd to be lengthened since it would probably almost inpossible to vote for all of them on time. Or add the possibility in the lobby to set default votes which will automatically cout.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Players need to think up strategies to get around the obstacles that end up in their way.
The obstacle in hardcore mode is no regeneration, which is easy to counter by getting more gold. Not really a strategy.
I can't really think of an obstacle in OP....

Hardcore and overpowered would be removed if this were to be added. I only added the (HC) (Normal) (OP) to let players know where the modifier is coming from. Also, most players dislike hardcore because there is no regeneration, they might like it more if they could regen.

If so many players want it, why wouldn't you be able to vote for it? That would make everyone happy.

As @iLoveYouu said, many players love short games. A faster game would actually be Normal / Cheap / 5 / Pearls

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Good idea, this gives a lot more control and choice over what to include in each match which would be great. I think enderpearls have been needed in normal mode for ages and this would allow that to happen, I also like the regen selection idea.

Hopefully they add this to eggwars, but like someone said earlier, I think first they need to focus on the anti-cheat system. About 50% of all eggwars games I play have some form of hacker, I'm not even lying. Whether it's just anti knockback or full on flying across gaps it ruins the game completely so that needs to get sorted out first me thinks.

But yeh, great idea!

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Here's a screenhot of what it would look like:
Screenshot (275).png

Also, @Tacosbefriends do you like this idea?

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
Now from the title you may think this is a stupid suggestion. But please read on.

Many of us don't like hardcore and overpowered due to a mix of two factors present in the game. I thought of a way to change this.

At their current state, hardcore items, OP items, and triple health would be removed. Instead, you would vote for modifiers.

Modifier #1: Gear

Weak Gear (Current Hardcore + Half Broken Tools and Armour) Normal Gear (Normal) Enchanted Gear (Current Overpowered)

Modifier #2: Price

Expensive Items (Hardcore) Normal Items (Normal) Cheap Items (OP)

Modifier #3: Health
5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5, 20 (hearts)

Modifier #4: Special

No Regen (Hardcore) None (Normal) E-Pearls (OP)

So for instance, if you wanted to play hardcore mode with regeneration, you could vote Weak / Expensive / 10 / None.

If you wanted to play normal mode with an anti-camp method you could vote Normal / Normal / 10 / E-Pearls

If you wanted to play OP without regen (This could be a lot of fun in my eyes) you could vote Enchanted / Cheap / 10 / No Regen

Let me know what you think!
i like the op idea but hardcore is good combine it with armor kit it would made the game alot easy :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom