SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
bundles.png

Should clear some more things up of who agrees.

Thanks for making the suggestion ;p

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
The title says it all. Remove this line.
Why?
  • Nobody cares about the bundles you've bought.
  • It's unnecessary advertisement because you can see where to buy a bundle everywhere in the server.
  • Did I mention that nobody cares, yet?
@SanCookie ty!!
Yeah it’s unnecessary but it’s also an easy way to give more value to a bundle by giving the people who buy it some sort of recognizement. I feel like it’s also a way to say “thank you” to their customers.
It doesn’t hurt anyone to be honest. I wouldn’t mind if it’s removed but it’s a little detail that somehow favors the servers

Reactions: Story

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Honestly don't see an issue with this being a thing. So what? It's just a line in the end, it's not like it's really getting in the way of your game play.
Imo only handy should be displayed there, what does it matter someone bought a bundle, that isnt quite handy. Name speaks for itself, lvl is like to see how good someone is, rank could be handy if you’re too blind to look at tab [/kappa] and oW mY gAwD DiS dUdE BoUgHt ArCtIc BunDlE.

Reactions: remio and Chitter

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Its not really a big deal but indeed it is unneeded advertisement. Some people might even refuse to buy anything after seeing how many advertisement there is for suppose the bundles. Though it might be fun to let people see what you bought. But actually it doesn't really matter because if you buy cubelets, no one will see that.

Reactions: remio

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Honestly don't see an issue with this being a thing. So what? It's just a line in the end, it's not like it's really getting in the way of your game play.
Agree with this.

Additionally, there will be people that will literally only buy it because its under their name and others can see it, sure you might not care, but they do. If you dont and they do, then whats the big deal? more support for the server overall.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Agree with this.

Additionally, there will be people that will literally only buy it because its under their name and others can see it, sure you might not care, but they do. If you dont and they do, then whats the big deal? more support for the server overall.
It indeed isn't a big deal at all and it was never my intention to make a huge problem of this small thingy, but I don't think people would buy a bundle just to have a tag on the list. I bet the most don't even know that this thing exists. But in my opinion it looks ugly. It's not a thing that should be removed immediately because I understand you have more things to do but please keep this in mind :]

Reactions: Keanu

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
It indeed isn't a big deal at all and it was never my intention to make a huge problem of this small thingy, but I don't think people would buy a bundle just to have a tag on the list. I bet the most don't even know that this thing exists. But in my opinion it looks ugly. It's not a thing that should be removed immediately because I understand you have more things to do but please keep this in mind :]
I guarrantee you that most most of the sales are from Obsidian ranks who want it in their tag box. Most people on the forums are not this way, but younger teens are all about bragging and stuff. I'm certain that wasnt the intention of Management when it was added, but I'm sure thats the effect of it.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
I guarrantee you that most most of the sales are from Obsidian ranks who want it in their tag box. Most people on the forums are not this way, but younger teens are all about bragging and stuff. I'm certain that wasnt the intention of Management when it was added, but I'm sure thats the effect of it.

Just sell (fortnite) dances in the store,I'm that people(teens) will buy them.

its a joke

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I paid for this bundle myself and I can guarantee you that I didn't do it to be noticed in a lobby, as I wasn't even aware of this line. For me, it's more something humiliating

These younger teens you've mentioned surely are not in control of their own money, and so I think very few parents would allow their child to spend 5 GBP just to brag on a virtual game

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I paid for this bundle myself and I can guarantee you that I didn't do it to be noticed in a lobby, as I wasn't even aware of this line. For me, it's more something humiliating
I said "most", I didnt say that every kid that buys it did it for this reason. Your sentence means very little to this point.

These younger teens you've mentioned surely are not in control of their own money, and so I think very few parents would allow their child to spend 5 GBP just to brag on a virtual game
You have no idea... lol

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Top Bottom