Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
1,066
5,093
409
Pronouns
She/They
If you mean colour floor, would you mind explaining what part of it is rng? Unless you were thinking of a different minigame?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Dualninja

Ge1ster

Forum Expert
Apr 16, 2020
425
3,343
264
22
Lampland
well the hoes dont work properly half the time and there is no skill involved
They do, you just have to be precise with clicking next to places you already painted. And there is plenty of strategy involved, what I do is just go to a side and then draw a line (and use my potions if I have to), and then paint the place I captured for myself. Works every single time :D
 

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
133
128
49
the game is fine, but this suggestion isn't, like, the title is pretty much the same length as the actual message. if you want it removed, you should add reasons.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom