Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Remove :Stone: prefix

  • yes

  • no


Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lightning McQueen

Guest
Remove the stone rank, its a grey pointless prefix and I think its better if its gone. It also keeps consistency with a few other things like lvl and rank data when you hiver iver someone’s name.


Stone: IWillR8kkY0Uu_ : lol lern pvp nob

becomes

IWillR8kkY0Uu_: lol lern pvp nob
 

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
2,174
3,887
338
Toulouse (France)
Added a poll, I'm sure the community's opinion will speak for itself.

I voted no, as the stone prefix is consistant with the color of the members chat and consistent with the naming pattern of all the other ranks.
 
Last edited:
L

Lightning McQueen

Guest
Added a poll, I'm sure the community's opinion will speak for itself.

I voted no, as the stone prefix is consistant with the color of the members chat and with the naming pattern of all the other ranks.
Ok lock this then. 7 people voted no
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom