Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Hi.

I know a lot of people are going to hate this suggestion, but I feel I should bring it up.

The server is now in 4 quarters because of this mode. Eggwars, 1.8 Eggwars, Speed Eggwars and 1.8 Speed Eggwars.
I live in Europe and get on at times where I'd normally get around 40/40 people joining in eggwars teaparty, in fact, it was so busy I'd find it hard to pick a team before everyone had joined.

Today, I have to wait about 20 minutes before I start seeing enough people join. This takes away a lot of gameplay and enjoyment. Every game was different because of the amount of people in each game but with less people, the games become all the same.

I almost never play anymore because of this problem. It gets boring. I do agree that bedwars also played a part in our descent, but I think it was extremely bad timing to introduce speed eggwars at the same time as hypixel was about to release bedwars.

I miss the old days of eggwars where everyone was piling into games one by one. This game doesn't get anywhere near enough updates. I don't want to tell people how to do their job but seriously, eggwars is the entire reason this server is still alive. It's the reason it gained cubecraft fame.

Start updating the best games, rather than adding new ones nobody plays after 2 days or updating the most irrelevant games we have.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Start updating the best games, rather than adding new ones nobody plays after 2 days or updating the most irrelevant games we have.
Phraise.
I agree 1000%, have been saying this myself too.

eggwars is the entire reason this server is still alive. It's the reason it gained cubecraft fame.
The harsh truth, but very real truth i feel like. I know for sure that the only reason i personally came to Cube was because of Eggwars.

Also, put this at the suggestions section of the forums. Staff is A LOT more responsive there.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I disagree. I have played CubeCraft for years and have NEVER come across this "eggwars" you speak of.
Simply put: NOBODY knows about eggwars, you are trying to make it out as if this "eggwars" is cubecraft's staple game, and that youtubers only used to play "eggwars" on cubecraft and draw in tens of thousands of players onto the server purely due to eggwars.

I am certain that this is not the case. In reality, "eggwars" (if it even exists) is probably not a well known game anyway and definitely doesn't need updating, because its not like youtubers will play it and attract more players to the server or anything like that.

The highly intelligent 200 IQ cubecraft staff, management team and developers understand this too, that's why they update REAL games that EVERYONE cares about, such as Tower Defence, Slime Survival and of course Quake Craft. Thanks to @Camezonda for making this all possible, truly outstanding work with your priorities. I would also like to thank @Efcluke94 too, it is very nice to see games such as these Arcade games that EVERYONE clearly adores and talks about on the forums getting updates that we are all asking for instead of random games such as "eggwars" (if it even exists) and "survival games" (who cares about that!).

BTW its also important to not that eggwars is a pvp game, and as we all know pvp = toxicity therefore it should be removed from the cubecraft games network. In fact developers should spend more times filtering out every single word from the chat filter, and of course the party chat filter.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
I disagree. I have played CubeCraft for years and have NEVER come across this "eggwars" you speak of.
Simply put: NOBODY knows about eggwars, you are trying to make it out as if this "eggwars" is cubecraft's staple game, and that youtubers only used to play "eggwars" on cubecraft and draw in tens of thousands of players onto the server purely due to eggwars.

I am certain that this is not the case. In reality, "eggwars" (if it even exists) is probably not a well known game anyway and definitely doesn't need updating, because its not like youtubers will play it and attract more players to the server or anything like that.

The highly intelligent 200 IQ cubecraft staff, management team and developers understand this too, that's why they update REAL games that EVERYONE cares about, such as Tower Defence, Slime Survival and of course Quake Craft. Thanks to @Camezonda for making this all possible, truly outstanding work with your priorities. I would also like to thank @Efcluke94 too, it is very nice to see games such as these Arcade games that EVERYONE clearly adores and talks about on the forums getting updates that we are all asking for instead of random games such as "eggwars" (if it even exists) and "survival games" (who cares about that!).

BTW its also important to not that eggwars is a pvp game, and as we all know pvp = toxicity therefore it should be removed from the cubecraft games network. In fact developers should spend more times filtering out every single word from the chat filter, and of course the party chat filter.

LMAO exactly.

N

No one

Yes im going to hate this suggestion . Why should they remove something, instead of just add something new ? DUH

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Does it need an update? Maybe.
Is Eggwars part of the reason Cubecraft hasn't completely died? Yes.
Is removing Speed Eggwars a good idea? Hell no.
It's only bad for the server.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
They absolutely need to update Eggwars. It's literally the flagship of cubecraft. It's the reason cubecraft gained fame. But because of it's lack of updates it dies making people move onto a game that regularly gets updates: Bedwars.

Like it or not, that's business. You need to update the games most people play. What's the point in adding/updating new games that nobody plays? At least get your players back before doing this. I get it, it can get boring seeing eggwars get updates but that's what the majority of this server want.

Reactions: No one

xT_H_1x

Nov 29, 2013
Rice University
Respectfully, I have to disagree with the idea of taking away speed eggwars. While it may be taking away from normal eggwars, normal eggwars is up and running just fine and it is very easy to start a game. I think the problem is that not as many people know about the 1.8 server. Until I read this post, I did not know it even existed and neither did any of my friends who I have since mentioned it to.

Additionally, I do not think it is fair to take away speed eggwars simply because you prefer normal. If the idea to get rid of one were actually implemented by the staff, it would make more sense for them to determine which is more played. I am guessing it is normal, but if it is, in fact, speed, then I would imagine that it would upset you for normal to be removed. Similarly, it would upset many others if it was speed was taken away as there are a large number that prefer that. Ultimately, I do not think it is a good idea to remove either as there is such a large player base for both. Perhaps less so in the 1.8 server, but that is much less populated as it is.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hi.

I know a lot of people are going to hate this suggestion, but I feel I should bring it up.

The server is now in 4 quarters because of this mode. Eggwars, 1.8 Eggwars, Speed Eggwars and 1.8 Speed Eggwars.
I live in Europe and get on at times where I'd normally get around 40/40 people joining in eggwars teaparty, in fact, it was so busy I'd find it hard to pick a team before everyone had joined.

Today, I have to wait about 20 minutes before I start seeing enough people join. This takes away a lot of gameplay and enjoyment. Every game was different because of the amount of people in each game but with less people, the games become all the same.

I almost never play anymore because of this problem. It gets boring. I do agree that bedwars also played a part in our descent, but I think it was extremely bad timing to introduce speed eggwars at the same time as hypixel was about to release bedwars.

I miss the old days of eggwars where everyone was piling into games one by one. This game doesn't get anywhere near enough updates. I don't want to tell people how to do their job but seriously, eggwars is the entire reason this server is still alive. It's the reason it gained cubecraft fame.

There are many people who enjoy playing Speed EggWars and many people who take this EggWars mode for even better than the normal mode. No one makes you play this game. If you don't like it, you are free to not play it, but there are many people who aren't on the same opinion as you. ^-^

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
I agree with you on some points, I think you should update the main games before adding accessory games such as "Speed Eggwars". But I do not think that this modality should be eliminated, I do not believe that the decline of "Eggwars" and other modalities is for the reason that you point out, that of adding games like "Speed Eggwars". Cubecraft does not force players to enter Speed Eggwars, each user chooses their game option.
The fall of the games in general was by the simple fall of Cubecraft, that explain the reasons bored me and give me pity. Well, that was my opinion xD.

Conclusion: Disagree with eliminating "Speed Eggwars" (Modality that I almost never play).

Reactions: XtremeElectrix

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
There are many people who enjoy playing Speed EggWars and many people who take this EggWars mode for even better than the normal mode. No one makes you play this game. If you don't like it, you are free to not play it, but there are many people who aren't on the same opinion as you. ^-^

I see what you mean but it's not about my enjoyment, it's about getting our players back. I don't 'hate' speed eggwars. It's just not my thing. I have a problem with it because the entire community is split because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom