Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I see what you mean but it's not about my enjoyment, it's about getting our players back. I don't 'hate' speed eggwars. It's just not my thing. I have a problem with it because the entire community is split because of it.
I am not on the opinion that Speed EggWars is the reason for players going away. Even if you are right about this, it is already late for the game to be deleted. Not only because the game is nice for many people, but because of the players who got many wins in it. For people like me with big amount of wins, that kind of change would be a very big loss.

Last edited:

Puov

Mar 14, 2017
Pronouns
He/Him
not gonna happen bc then they need to apply other games lol

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I definitely agree that Eggwars needs updated content. If they focus on bug-fixing rather than updating the gameplay then the game definitely gets boring really fast (Not saying that the game should be riddled with bugs). Most of the Island Games/Beta Games aren't as hot now because of lack of updated gameplay content. Eggwars really lost its charm due to lack of updates. The last major update I can remember is the update where they added ender pearls and increased the punch bow price. There might've been a few bug fixes that wouldn't have needed mentioning.

Updating the gameplay is important now, rather than minor fixes. Eggwars might seem "Perfect" and "Balanced" but with no new content Eggwars becomes rather tedious.

D

Deleted member 59979

Edit: Didn't realise this was a necropost. Sorry!

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
they aren't going to delete it lol
not gonna happen bc then they need to apply other games lol
I definitely agree that Eggwars needs updated content. If they focus on bug-fixing rather than updating the gameplay then the game definitely gets boring really fast (Not saying that the game should be riddled with bugs). Most of the Island Games/Beta Games aren't as hot now because of lack of updated gameplay content. Eggwars really lost its charm due to lack of updates. The last major update I can remember is the update where they added ender pearls and increased the punch bow price. There might've been a few bug fixes that wouldn't have needed mentioning.

Updating the gameplay is important now, rather than minor fixes. Eggwars might seem "Perfect" and "Balanced" but with no new content Eggwars becomes rather tedious.

Please do not necro-post as it's against the forum rules.
No necroposting on threads that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom