Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Hello there!

I had been browsing the forums and noticed that removed games like BattleZone and Arcade still have dedicated forums, most of which are inactive.
I suggest these forums were removed since the games do not exist anymore and what's more, the last thread on BattleZone, was posted in September. Why keep and inactive forum?
Moreover, removing them would clean up and polish the website. It's not the most pleasant experience to look through a list of almost twice the amount of games that actually exist.

Small suggestion, but I think it would make the forums much more user-friendly.
Thanks
-SimplyExplained

Reactions: Anthoken

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
If they passed, so they won't come back as featured games anymore, I would still want those forums, maybe locked or in a side folder to just remember them for what they were, I could imagine it can be very nostalgic for some people : )

Reactions: Eli

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
As said above, most - if not at all - games will come back as a featured game. The existance of these subforums gives users the chance to give feedback for if the game eventually makes its return - not that Management will do anything with it though

Reactions: SanCookie
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom