Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Imagine you’re trying to get the highest killstreak , you kill this salty guy .

He buys stuff and he spawns at the closest soawn point and kills you and then says “e.z n@@b”

I’m not against cleaning but the same guy i killled 5 miniutes ago should not come back and kill me its unfair. Like I killed this dude in FFA and he respawned thrice to kill me. I shot him down repeatedly. Got killed on the fourth attempt . Sassy guy says “dont bowspam biiiic” or something like that. Make spawn points random it’ll make FFA more spread out and reduce the chance of egoistic idiots getting revenge and getting muted.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Remove the shop, otherwise targetting someone because they killed on once will always be a problem. Also add a way to regenerate faster after winning a fight. That would help against players respawning because you can just kill them again and also in normal gameplay because it's annoying to wait 5 minutes after every close fight.

A

A pigeon

Remove the shop, otherwise targetting someone because they killed on once will always be a problem. Also add a way to regenerate faster after winning a fight. That would help against players respawning because you can just kill them again and also in normal gameplay because it's annoying to wait 5 minutes after every close fight.
5 people running around with prot 3 speed and gapples today. They were fighting each other senselessly.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016

He buys stuff and he spawns at the closest soawn point and kills you and then says “e.z n@@b”

I’m not against cleaning but the same guy i killled 5 miniutes ago should not come back and kill me its unfair. Like I killed this dude in FFA and he respawned thrice to kill me. I shot him down repeatedly. Got killed on the fourth attempt . Sassy guy says “dont bowspam biiiic” or something like that. Make spawn points random it’ll make FFA more spread out and reduce the chance of egoistic idiots getting revenge and getting muted.
It is annoying, but if he buys you can too. I always buy a sharp 3 sword and use it in case some salty kid comes and targets me.
But to your suggestion you can spawn randomly if you left click but spawn somewhere far where everyone is..But tbh I think its better to remove the right click. +1

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Yea I never liked the whole spawnpoints either. Maybe they could have a drop down or have a launch pad?
+1

Dallas_

Jun 30, 2017
Under the Sea
Removing spawn points is a pretty cool idea. I'd love to see this happen. As for the person coming after you repeatedly, that would be targeting, which I think is unfair and just unsportsmanship like. Anyways, +1

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom