Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Remove snowballs and eggs from skywars?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
They shouldn't remove this, the point of the game is to kill the opposing player/team, either by killing them with a weapon or throwing them into the void.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Actually I disagree, Since snowballs and eggs are so funny on skywars while knocking someone of, when you don't have any loot :P
Also, You should beware of surroundings. Which is one of skywar's rules.

Jose Lara

Oct 19, 2016
Everybody sometimes has this....

You are killing everybody!
Another one!
Lets build to the next isl..... *A snowball hits you*

I often loose a skywars game because of a snowball/egg hits me while I killed almost everybody. Snowballs don't show anything of skills so they're actually pretty unfair! Who agrees with me that they should be removed from SkyWars?
I don't think that should be a reason to remove snowballs/eggs to the game, because that is what Skywars is, it is hard and can be annoying but if you don't like it, just playe other game dude. That is one of the things which make Skywars hard and prevents everyone from building bridges to any island, as getting a bow and arrows in your chests together is very rare. If there weren't snowballs/eggs, everybody would reach the middle and wouldn't be fun at all.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
What is (are) your argument(s) why it should be removed? I am just curious, you know... :rolleyes:

You may as well say that the bow should be removed too then. They are pretty much the same thing, only the snowballs and eggs do not inflict damage, but can be used to send someone flying off the edge. I do not see a problem with either, and if you get killed by them, it is your own fault for leaving yourself exposed enough to be shot off with a well-aimed egg spam :p
Give Obsidian players a choice to vote for "No projectile mode"?

Another one!

I often loose a skywars game because of a snowball/egg hits me while I killed almost everybody. Snowballs don't show anything of skills so they're actually pretty unfair! Who agrees with me that they should be removed from SkyWars?
> No.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
May 7, 2017

Another one!

It's part of skywars, but yes, it's annoying.

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
I dont share the same opinon egg and snowball are good for skywars instead of bow and arrows you have snowball if you dont like getting killed by them do a safe bridge so they cant knock you.

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
I disagree with the fact they should be removed. Yes, i know it's unfair but what many people already said, it's part of Skywars. Myself, use snowballs when i don't have a bow but mostly i just attack them with a sword or something :)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Another one!

Then we would have to remove Bows, KB Items, Swords, Your Hands, And all items because they generate KB...

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I'm sorry for being so stupid:oops: Snowballs and Eggs sure are irritating and sometimes unfair, but they are also pretty nice to use when you didnt get gear. After 2 months of nolifing skywars my opinions have changed
Then we would have to remove Bows, KB Items, Swords, Your Hands, And all items because they generate KB...
I already said it was a stupid suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom