Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Everybody sometimes has this....

You are killing everybody!
Another one!
Lets build to the next isl..... *A snowball hits you*

I often loose a skywars game because of a snowball/egg hits me while I killed almost everybody. Snowballs don't show anything of skills so they're actually pretty unfair! Who agrees with me that they should be removed from SkyWars?

protected22

May 12, 2015
The Netherlands,
instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
no... I don't wanna be rude, but every server got this. what you can do about it is just building some walls to prevent getting hit by one. when you building a bridge, make also an small wall on both sides to prevent falling because of one

Reactions: Maaarijn

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Why removing it? It's a best defence weapon to use! It might be annoying etc. But That's not a reason to remove it. It's a standard skywars loot, and don't need to removed. If they must be needed to remove, the bow needs too! I disagree because it's fun to use and don't need to be removed.

Reactions: Merlijnthunders

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

Another one!

I often loose a skywars game because of a snowball/egg hits me while I killed almost everybody. Snowballs don't show anything of skills so they're actually pretty unfair! Who agrees with me that they should be removed from SkyWars?
well firstly It is kinda your fault you get hit what is the number 1 rules of skywars is beware of your surroundings while building
also snowballs or can require skill since you need to hit the players which already means you have to aim properly and you also have to throw enough to knock them off also why would you remove snowballs and eggs but not bows your example could have easily been substituted for bows instead of snowballs or eggs

I like snowballs so no thanks

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
just this. It is an part of skywars, No offence. but when you sit in a class and you don't like somebody. Do you kill him/her immedialy?
I think this is a slightly extreme version
killing someone in real life because you don't like them is much much different from killing them in minecraft because that is the point of the minigame you are playing

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Remove the Eggs and Snowballs!
What is (are) your argument(s) why it should be removed? I am just curious, you know... :rolleyes:

You may as well say that the bow should be removed too then. They are pretty much the same thing, only the snowballs and eggs do not inflict damage, but can be used to send someone flying off the edge. I do not see a problem with either, and if you get killed by them, it is your own fault for leaving yourself exposed enough to be shot off with a well-aimed egg spam :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Ducky

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
No, snowballs/eggs have been in Skywars for a long time, and I think it's good the way it is. They are used offensively and defensively. Also, removing them means we don't have anything to knock players back with since fishing rods don't work and only bows and arrows can be used. I personally don't think this is a good move.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Snowballs and eggs are a part of the game. It's becomes such an intergral part of skywars that the definition of skywars includes such cheap ranged weapons.

It supposed to be easy to die in skywars, unlike, say, eggwars. You just have to be careful.

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.

Another one!

If you don't want snowballs or bow spammers play a different game. The point of Skywars is the element of the void. You should build better bridges, too. xP

May 7, 2017

Another one!

I think eggs and snowballs are a key part of skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom