Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rosegfx

Aug 13, 2018
I know it might be in bad form to immediately complain after an update, but I feel there's one feature in this update that just completely rolled back all the efficiency added; Sell tags.

When the update came out I'm certain that the sell all feature was eagerly anticipated, even though it was revealed to only be for donors. Now, while this feature would normally massively cut the time it takes to sell stuff, the sell tags being on all items outside of the shop has only increased this time. I'm sure anyone who's familiar with how to sell quickly has realised that these tags completely broke the Shift + Double Left Click function to immediately put stuff in your inventory while you're holding the item, a godsend of a command due to how Cubecraft tends to kick you if you spam Shift + Left Click too fast.

This also increases sell time even further for non-donors who use mob farms, as now they have to take each individual piece out without much speed in fear of being kicked over and over and they have to sell each individual piece. It'd just be a lot better if these sell tags were removed so we can get our function back.

TLDR; Sell tags suck, screwed up the best MC command, only increased the time it takes to sell.

Reactions: Rawrbin and Narri

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I don't know if it had to do with me but I was never able to Shift + Double Left Click in my inventory.
It would always bug back into the chest.

And I like the new sell tags its easy to see how much something cost without always needing to look in the villager shop.

Rosegfx

Aug 13, 2018
I don't know if it had to do with me but I was never able to Shift + Double Left Click in my inventory.
It would always bug back into the chest.

And I like the new sell tags its easy to see how much something cost without always needing to look in the villager shop.
You probably couldn't do it due to the version you were playing on. On some versions like 1.12 it's bugged for some reason

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Removing them might be a bit too much, they can be helpful after all. But a on/off feature in settings is a better way to I go I think.

Reactions: Rosegfx
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Tommy Boi wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, you'll be missed.
Thjis wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Bday! 🎉
Top Bottom