Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ewxut

Jun 15, 2020
Can someone explain why there is a report limit?
This is the dumbest thing ever since there are a lot of hackers in 1.8
Plz do something about it

Ewout, Ewxut :)
2020-06-29_15.36.57.png

Reactions: LlTE

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
The limit of reports is there to make sure you can't spam fake reports, for instance when somebody is salty and he reports every guy he loses to. What is the great thing about the current /report function in my opinion is that staff is almost always abled to punish the rulebreaker in a very short time after reporting, sometimes even in the same game. If they increase the limit or let stone rankers use /report as well, this effect will fall away and that takes away the power of the current /report function. It's sad that you have to buy a rank to use the command, but it is the best they could do to avoid spam reports.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
If you want unlimited reports you need to buy plus. That’s the only solution I’m afraid.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Ewxut

Jun 15, 2020
The limit of reports is there to make sure you can't spam fake reports, for instance when somebody is salty and he reports every guy he loses to. What is the great thing about the current /report function in my opinion is that staff is almost always abled to punish the rulebreaker in a very short time after reporting, sometimes even in the same game. If they increase the limit or let stone rankers use /report as well, this effect will fall away and that takes away the power of the current /report function. It's sad that you have to buy a rank to use the command, but it is the best they could do to avoid spam reports.

But 99/100 reports are real reports, I don't get the point :x

• Haha
Reactions: Josher

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
But 99/100 reports are real reports, I don't get the point :x
It doesn’t matter if it’s fake or not, CCG has currently not enough staff-members to give everyone unlimited access to /report. If I understood correctly CCG wants to hire 100 staff members by the end of 2020 so maybe it’s a possibility to increase the report limit then(not unlimited).

Reactions: ItzJqlmer

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
I agree with the people above me. Your reports may be accurate, but other people might do a lot of fake reports and staff would get spammed.

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
The system is really fine, and if you got a report handled you get your report back. What i would like tho is for it to be added to stone rank and just give more reports. Also its weird that if you report ingame it doesn't give you a handled report on the website.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey, This is similar to another topic I commented on recently, but the limit for the report command is there for a reason. One of the reason is the already above-mentioned reason, to avoid abuse of the report command. This limit also exists to prevent the moderation team from being flooded with reports that we are not going to be able to deal with. This may sound like nonsense to the regular player, but you have to remember that we already get over 2000 reports submitted with only the report command, while we only have a moderation team with 32 members. That's not something to deal with easily with this size of our team.

Reactions: Maaarijn and Rebeka
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Top Bottom