Is this fair?

• Yes, Seems fair!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No we want diamond to kill!

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
I know a lot of people are fans of diamond armor. But I think it should be removed and replaced with something a bit more balanced. Diamond armor in ffa is really unfair, it's a chance to be Overpowered and start killing everyone with barely getting damaged. Just seems a bit unfair that the people that have been longer are wasting their points on diamond armor just so they can kill everyone, it does not demostrate a sense of sportsmanship and does not show any type of actual PvP skills rather then just "P2W". It unbalances the nature of new players and older players since the new players don't start with much points and want to have a fun time in FFA, but then unable to because there is a diamond guy just killing everyone, ruining the gameplay of all the new players wanting to get better. It also discourages the new comers to PvP, having diamond armor will just give PvP a bad reputation and discourage new players by showing that to win in PvP you need diamond armor, so I suggest remove it for new players, or simply increase it's price.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Well it's not really P2W since you do get the points for free. Even if they do buy it, it's their points. They get to buy armor and lose like 200 point for prop 3. It is completely fair since everyone has the option to purchase this gear for in-game currency that is not buyable with real money. They might be harder to kill, but it's not impossible.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Nope, I'm one of the guys who buys diamond armor but I've a bunch of skills and the reason I buy it is just to last longer in pvp. Anyways I always get targeted.

Use the alchemist kit.
It destroys anyone if you use it right.
As he said the Alchemist kit is able to almost kill anybody.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

yeoxuhang wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday Skate! 🎂
Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom