Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
much players cant play normal in line dash for not said (never) much teams join and just vote chaos and are 1 vote for normal vs 5 or 6 votes for chaos .-.

change this or not put normal and chaos together in same game, this is so upset because you cant play normal just ... chaos

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I actually really like the chaos mode because you have to stay alert to not to get hit by tnt, and everybody has speed 3 so this makes dodging enemies even harder. I like challenges tbh.

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
I actually really like the chaos mode because you have to stay alert to not to get hit by tnt, and everybody has speed 3 so this makes dodging enemies even harder. I like challenges tbh.
yeah but how you much players like normal but they cant enjoy because all times is chaos game.....

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Me too. I prefer chaos mode, but I can understand that some players want to play normal sometimes. But rankers have the right to vote what they want, that's why they bought a rank.

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
Me too. I prefer chaos mode, but I can understand that some players want to play normal sometimes. But rankers have the right to vote what they want, that's why they bought a rank.
yeah but rank doesnt work when are 1 vote vs 5 or 6 so .-. i understand players want chaos too but other players want normal too bcs lag-dont want all times tnt- etc etc

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
yeah but how you much players like normal but they cant enjoy because all times is chaos game.....
  1. That's not true. You just need luck to join a game where are players who like to play the same gamemode as you.
  2. Many players bought the rank to be able to play the gamemode they want, and if more players like the chaos gamemode, you have to let it be. Otherwise you would take the rights they have donated for.
  3. Many players would quit line dash is they'd remove line dash, so that's not a valid option in my opinion. Take a look at arcade around 8 PM. If you'd compare Arcade with other games like EggWars and SkyWars, Arcade is pretty dead.
  4. If they'd split the chaos mode and the normal mode in 2 gamemodes, you would also split 2 communities. Since more players use to play the chaos mode, the games where the normal mode can be played wouldn't fill, because there are simply not enough players.

Reactions: S4nne

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
  1. That's not true. You just need luck to join a game where are players who like to play the same gamemode as you.
  2. Many players bought the rank to be able to play the gamemode they want, and if more players like the chaos gamemode, you have to let it be. Otherwise you would take the rights they have donated for.
  3. Many players would quit line dash is they'd remove line dash, so that's not a valid option in my opinion. Take a look at arcade around 8 PM. If you'd compare Arcade with other games like EggWars and SkyWars, Arcade is pretty dead.
  4. If they'd split the chaos mode and the normal mode in 2 gamemodes, you would also split 2 communities. Since more players use to play the chaos mode, the games where the normal mode can be played wouldn't fill, because there are simply not enough players.
well lucky im in arcade all times for much hours and how you said is not lucky because the only game is on there stay all rank vote always chaos

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I actually like both modes equally, but I can understand it might be frustrating to play only Chaos over and over again (kind of like No Projectiles in SkyWars). This can be (somewhat) fixed with the voting system that the old SkyWars had; where for exampe you vote one mode and three other people vote something else, the chance of it selecting your vote isn't completely ruled out by the majority.

Reactions: _Shoter_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo 120.80 released and now whenever i go into cubecraft my skin turns into either steve or alex yay!! thanks mojang now i cant have my signature skin ingame anymore
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom