• ja

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Hi,

I suggest removing boss games from Minerware entirely. If you are not prepared to do this, at least completely revamp them. They are all incredibly boring and pointless. Every single Minerware boss game I get to, some players even leave depending on what it is. I mean, nobody wants to hop about a maze for 5 minutes looking for gold blocks! Who wants to hoe for ages hoping to not get cut off by somebody? The only half-decent game in the roster is Wing Rush, and there's already a standalone arcade game for that.

For clarification, the current boss game space would be replaced with a standard Minerware microgame.

Thanks for reading and please vote in the poll,
Commissioned.

Reactions: Despacito 2
Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
I agree with Davey.
I do think the boss games can be boring however, I do not believe they should be put entirely out of shot. This is due to the fact that they can be a game changer against very good players. It can change the game around dramatically due to the reward they give.

I do agree some of the boss games should include more custom aspects. especially the maze. Maybe include some trap blocks? Or possibly some rare blocks that grant extra buffs? I'm not very sure but that maybe could be a voting option in itself. Like a crazy mode or something which add an extra little bit of flair towards the game?

We must consider how much we wish to change the games to fit this. personally, I believe they have got the right idea with the Color boss game. They have included colour bombs in this. Maybe powerups in the future? I can agree with many things but to have a decent overview of this we must bring ideas forward on the table which I hope as this thread is up for longer these may start to emerge.

D

Deleted member 59979

Boss games are a main part of minerware. Remove them, no; revamp them, definitely

Reactions: SpringWarz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom