Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilChub

Jun 26, 2017
to a certain extent they do I am talking about the minimum of 100 messages as a requirement

as for this thread... Yes because I want to count to see how many messages someone has and that is also noting to exclude profile posts
also things like follows and likes can make someone feel better knowing that at least someone is interested in what they say and do
might I also point out that without this than if someone says they'll make a thread than they do but you don't know where it is (this actually happened to me earlier when Ecluke94 said he would be posting a poll for people to vote on if they thought that the invincibility time on Paintball should be raised to 5 seconds or left at 3)
final point I will make here is calling people "no lifers" because they are dedicated to the forums and very well like both them and the server is just plain not nice and being dedicated to the forums isn't all of a sudden a bad thing players have goals and they may achieve them through this system
there are many many more points I can make here that I am not going too

A

A pigeon

Okay this is going pit of hand rn.
to a certain extent they do I am talking about the minimum of 100 messages as a requirement

as for this thread... Yes because I want to count to see how many messages someone has and that is also noting to exclude profile posts
also things like follows and likes can make someone feel better knowing that at least someone is interested in what they say and do
might I also point out that without this than if someone says they'll make a thread than they do but you don't know where it is (this actually happened to me earlier when Ecluke94 said he would be posting a poll for people to vote on if they thought that the invincibility time on Paintball should be raised to 5 seconds or left at 3)
final point I will make here is calling people "no lifers" because they are dedicated to the forums and very well like both them and the server is just plain not nice and being dedicated to the forums isn't all of a sudden a bad thing players have goals and they may achieve them through this system
Quit copy pasting pls clearly you're doing it to annoy us.
@LanceDaniels help pls

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium

You have all of the text of @jollow250 kopied! Why do you that?

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

Kay guys back on topic lets ignore the copy pasting guy pls

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Not really, messages don't matter for becoming a helper. It is about What kind of person you are.

I don't like for removing this, but I see your point of your suggestion.
Good point.
All though you do need messages for helper, however its quality over quantity.

Reactions: TheBrownster

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Not really, messages don't matter for becoming a helper. It is about What kind of person you are.

A

A pigeon

can u stop it? i will report u

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

Stop it.
You are message farming + copying other's messages.
Not once, but twice.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
upload_2017-7-2_10-44-19.gif

Reactions: matcha

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
-1 its a nice thing to be able to see your own forum statistics to see how popular you are.
You said "these are forums, not a social site" - *facepalm* forums are a social site, they allow you to talk to ppl online so that makes them social media.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
Top Bottom