Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
So recently, Minerware got updated, I'm really happy about it and I like the new minigames very much, but then you have the boss game :v In 2 words: It sucks. You don't need any skill to win, just luck or x-ray, and yeah there are A LOT of hackers because Sentinel doesn't seem to work in Minerware.. But yeah that's another problem, for now, just remove that crap thanks bye

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
25wm4s.jpg

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Maybe it’s based on luck, I don’t think they would say in the chat: hey the gold block is in the left corner!
I really like this microgame, and I see no problems with it, and I quite like it. They might add a spoiler to it what says “the gold block is <amount of blocks> away” or adding particles to it.
But with deleting I got to disagree.

D

Deleted member 352903

They might add a spoiler to it what says “the gold block is <amount of blocks> away” or adding particles to it.
That's a nice idea. Would be funnier and not so boring.

D

Deleted member 59979

I agree that it is mostly luck based but I wasnt sure of any great ideas on improvment, hence why I havent suggested anything myself. I do like @ItsDavey_ 's idea though and has given me some inspiration for some other ideas. I do have to disagree though, It shouldnt be removed.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
anytime maze comes up i leave the game, no matter if im winning or not. its so boring and luck base. not fun at all

Reactions: toby-

Jsnakebfksns

Mar 9, 2018
So recently, Minerware got updated, I'm really happy about it and I like the new minigames very much, but then you have the boss game :v In 2 words: It sucks. You don't need any skill to win, just luck or x-ray, and yeah there are A LOT of hackers because Sentinel doesn't seem to work in Minerware.. But yeah that's another problem, for now, just remove that crap thanks bye
yeah they need to remove it. i think sentinal is still working in mineware but that sentinal not can get the hacker because they bypass they anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Top Bottom