Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Remove line dash?

• Total voters

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Title. Literally no one ever plays it and even some top wr and lb players like @Salty_shadow and @GoodGuyZEK dont even like it anymore I’ve talked to them. That could open up new space for stuff like elytra racing, pvp, and stuff like that

edit- a lot of people are thinking this so I added another poll choice
This would be a arcade or featured game like on java with lien dash being featured

Last edited:

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Line Dash is actually a really fun game, I enjoy it a lot everytime I get to play it. Though however there are certain features and errors that could be tweaked and fixed. But overall, Line Dash has a lot of potential. And its concept is like nothing the Bedrock Network has. Most if not all Minigames are PvP oriented while Line Dash is an Arcade Game, together with MinerWare.

I think it's healthy to have some variation. Inevitably it's evident how the Bedrock Community prefers PvP over Arcade games, but that doesn't mean they should be completely scrapped. The existance of Line Dash isn't harming people nor is it impeding the server from adding new games. Once the Beta Games came out it was explained that these games were prone to change and be updated. I don't see how removing it right now will bring any sort of benefit. And if anything, will most likely have the server miss out in the opportunity of having a game that many people could enjoy if it had its respective improvements. 😊

kibelek

Jun 22, 2020
I agree that this game lacks in players, but cubecraft bedrock doesn't have many gamemodes so far. Btw it's my favorite game. Unfortunately, I can't agree with idea to remove this game.

Reactions: wxzzrd and Lyriie

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
I actually haven't played it, as I barely play Bedrock because of certain circumstances, but I've seen it on videos.

I think it gives a bit of variety to CubeCraft Bedrock, as it isn't a minigame that consists in pvping. Arcade Games give a bit of playability to the network. Imagine just having pvp minigames - Minecraft wouldn't be fun for everyone.
Furthermore, it doesn't impede CubeCraft to launch more minigames. So it's a win/win for community/administration

Even though it isn't the most popular minigame on Bedrock's Network, it is a healthy variation to all these pvp minigames. There is a small minority of the server that enjoys it and taking it out would affect every user that forms part of that minority.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Guys I understand you’re opinions but I’m talking bout bedrock here where it’s always available and unless it’s your first time it’s boring. That’s why I think they should have some kind of featured game system on bedrock where less popular games get featured so they will be played more.

Jan 13, 2019
Line Dash shouldn’t be removed it should be included in a mixed arcade game. Unfortunately Line Dash wouldn’t work so well if it was its own permanent game due to the player count but if its in a mixed arcade game along with other arcade games from java it can definitely be more popular.

Reactions: wxzzrd

gamer amz pro

Jul 20, 2020
It's game amazing but it's arcade at the end of the matter, so it should not be removed but replaced a game of the other, it may seem to line dash a great with layer spleef, quake craft, wing rush, slime survival and paint ball, it would be nice to replace the game with another every two days such as Java.

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
إنها لعبة مدهشة ولكنها في نهاية الأمر عبارة عن أركيد ، لذا لا ينبغي إزالتها بل استبدالها بلعبة أخرى ، فقد يبدو أنها خط اندفاعة رائعة مع طبقة الطحال ، ومركبة الزلازل ، واندفاع الجناح ، وبقاء الوحل ، وكرات الطلاء ، سيكون من الجيد استبدال اللعبة بأخرى كل يومين مثل Java.
Excuse me please talk in English

• Haha
Reactions: gamer amz pro

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
It's game amazing but it's arcade at the end of the matter, so it should not be removed but replaced a game of the other, it may seem to line dash a great with layer spleef, quake craft, wing rush, slime survival and paint ball, it would be nice to replace the game with another every two days such as Java.
Yeah that’s what a lot of people think I think I’m going to change this suggestion

Reactions: gamer amz pro
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
Top Bottom