Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Svennabolic

Well-Known Member
Jul 13, 2019
66
73
94
Nederland
Dear Cubecraft!

Me and many more players are really annoyed by the insta damage potions and poison potions. I think this is stupid because it makes the entire assassinations community toxic and I personally don't like that. Here the pure pvp is also reduced and you only win by using potions. I hope we can do something about this (you probably don't removen) but please make it more expensive.

Regards Solvey
 

Blue Flam

Member
Aug 1, 2020
33
15
4
21
Lebanon
What potions? I usually play Lucky Islands and there is this feature and it's actually helpful. Why should it be removed? And which gamemode are you referring to?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom