Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on MinerWare, try to stay on topic!

What should CubeCraft do with ''Hook The Mob: BOSS GAME''

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AidenCL1097

May 20, 2021
Hi, I am a player who plays on multiple servers, but my main one is cubecraft. I play a lot of MinerWare and realised how boring ''Hook The Mob'' is. 8/10 players leave when they get ''Hook The Mob'' because nothing really happens. I've seen many other pepole in the discord and threads discuss the ''Hook The Mob'', maybe (if you don'T want to remove it) you can make it a little more exciting. Like some mobs are worth more, maybe steal other pepoles animals, power ups, etc. If I was about to set a MinerWare word record of some sort, then saw ''Hook The Mob'' I woud've left EVEN on world record pace. Please, Cubecraft, see this. I know a lot of pepole want it. YOu can maybe also replace it with like ''PLant Trees'' (whoever plants the most trees win'' or ''Find Coins'' whoever fins the most coins (texture packed coins) wins. Stuff like that. I made a poll below, just to see what the community thinks, because I know cubecraft listens to their community more than any other server.

Reactions: Cookiee

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
I play a lot of MinerWare and realised how boring ''Hook The Mob'' is. 8/10 players leave when they get ''Hook The Mob''
8/10 isn't true I think it's like 4/10 or sometimes 6/10 but if all your enemy playing on mobile he will leave 100% so you will play alone sometimes :(

xocthil

Apr 20, 2021
United States
Hi, I am a player who plays on multiple servers, but my main one is cubecraft. I play a lot of MinerWare and realised how boring ''Hook The Mob'' is. 8/10 players leave when they get ''Hook The Mob'' because nothing really happens. I've seen many other pepole in the discord and threads discuss the ''Hook The Mob'', maybe (if you don'T want to remove it) you can make it a little more exciting. Like some mobs are worth more, maybe steal other pepoles animals, power ups, etc. If I was about to set a MinerWare word record of some sort, then saw ''Hook The Mob'' I woud've left EVEN on world record pace. Please, Cubecraft, see this. I know a lot of pepole want it. YOu can maybe also replace it with like ''PLant Trees'' (whoever plants the most trees win'' or ''Find Coins'' whoever fins the most coins (texture packed coins) wins. Stuff like that. I made a poll below, just to see what the community thinks, because I know cubecraft listens to their community more than any other server.
I agree with what you said. It's just a boring game especially for a boss game. There's more cons than pros to playing it. Even when I play with friends, the party leader always leaves the game. I would say to remove it completely but maybe fixing it would be better. For example, the mobs get bugged occasionally and it takes up too much time.

Tris1661

Feb 16, 2021
Turkey
I agree with players leaving but hook the mob isnt that bad as a game, it just takes too long. Maybe instead of removing it they should lower the time? Just a suggestion

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom