Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Critomania

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2022
in lucky islands there is such a thing as chests that explode. Everything seemed to be nothing. But one fact pisses me off during battles - players without resources just pick them up and go with them. They find the target, put the chest as close to it as possible and open it from a distance of 3-4 blocks. Thus, they remain intact, and the player who was the target will receive full damage from an open explosion and die even in iron armor.
My idea is to make chests picked up by players lose their explosion property when placed on a block. Why such chests at all, if you can just add end crystals, so at least there will be time to figure out why the player puts obsidian.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Crystal Combat is insanely difficult, and in my opinion absolutely not comparable to the explosive chest.

I still disagree though. Explosive Chest PvP is also incredibly difficult. You need to be far away from the chest yourself while still clicking on it in the right time. It also doesn't deal the same amount of damage consistently. Also having the space to put down a chest in general is not even a given point.

I think it is only fair for the item to be in the game. If you think it is overpowered, I could only advise you to use it. I think it is balanced, as sometimes it doesn't even deal 2 hp to someone without gear, and it is fairly hard to use. Hope you understand <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom