Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I wish the old version of emeralds would return. On select few maps, give exclusive items per map. Not a camping thing but fun thing on the side, sometimes for fun or for strategist. A fun balance. The current way just feels like a great value brand of other servers that have a similar "Wars" game mode. What I liked about emeralds was they were unique and fun. Now they are dull and boring. And I just realize now half the time they are never used. So, I feel like reverting it to how it was in the good old days would be the best. Since removing them would be just a waste.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Emerald is over expensive. So slow to earn 1, so expensive to fix the generator, useless (iron is so much better). Pretty useless and expensive.
Its like buying a Lamborghini and just parking it in your house's garage smh
So yes I agree.

FullerDuck

Jul 31, 2020
Bedrock Edition
I wish the old version of emeralds would return. On select few maps, give exclusive items per map. Not a camping thing but fun thing on the side, sometimes for fun or for strategist. A fun balance. The current way just feels like a great value brand of other servers that have a similar "Wars" game mode. What I liked about emeralds was they were unique and fun. Now they are dull and boring. And I just realize now half the time they are never used. So, I feel like reverting it to how it was in the good old days would be the best. Since removing them would be just a waste.
I Agree

• Love
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I disagree on removing them, However they should add more useful things in the shop, And make them generate even if you are NOT near them + make them faster, and take less emarlands to upgrade ( for example instead of 15 diamonds 10 emerlands and 15 emerlands make it 10 diamonds, 3 emerlands, 5 emerlands.)

Reactions: FullerDuck
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom