Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
I agree with @FaZeSn4p in that the compasses should not be given to players at the beginning of the match. Hiding is a legitimate and worthwhile tactic if you don't have very good armour/weapons and your island has been invaded and all your teammates are dead.

However I like the new compass because it means we don't have to run for around for 10 minutes to try and find the last player who is shifting at the bottom of their island, but this should be it's only use in my opinion.

Reactions: Flasheriso

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
Hej,
The compass idea itself is not bad but how it was implemented sucks ass.
With the compass apearing in chests, you can't even hide anymore, you can't try to backstab anyone, etc.
Skywars is not very fun right now it's just pvp pvp. I would like if the compass was added after 17 minutes of game to prevent campers and not findable in chests, since it kills a bit the fun of hiding because you have bad armor etc

FaZe on! Snap

Edit: Skywars matches are really short now, since everybody knows where the players are, it's just a mess
With the compass can you find CAMPERS! #DontRemoveTheCompass -1

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
I agree with @FaZeSn4p in that the compasses should not be given to players at the beginning of the match. Hiding is a legitimate and worthwhile tactic if you don't have very good armour/weapons and your island has been invaded and all your teammates are dead.

However I like the new compass because it means we don't have to run for around for 10 minutes to try and find the last player who is shifting at the bottom of their island, but this should be it's only use in my opinion.

+2

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
We don't need to have a big dilemma about this subject. If you are physically unable to fight a person just try to knock them off the edge. Hiding on other islands solely because you don't have adequate equipment to fight with is only delaying the inevitable, as in you will eventually be found with or without the compass. The compass being obtain by chests will prevent this from happening.

Reactions: Ellie Williams

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
It would be nice if you get the compass after a sertion of time, for example, 5/10 minutes? Then its a bit fair to play ;)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom