Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Popcornman467

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2017
We were midgame, and I had to do something for like 10 minutes. I tried to weight my space key, but it must have fallen off or something. I'm party leader, and our team gets AFK kicked. OUR ENTIRE TEAM. This was an important game to us, too. Why does one person being AFK do that. Just have it kick you from the server rather than kicking you from the game and dragging out your entire team with you.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Hello, the AFK kick timer is there for a reason. If you need to go afk as a party leader, I recommend temporarily giving ownership to another member. You can do this using the command: /p setowner <username>.
To be fair, we could amend the AFK kick system to disband/change party owner so that the entire group doesn't get kicked due to one person being AFK.

Also, I'm pretty sure the AFK system has a method of detecting if you're just taping the spacebar down.

Reactions: Critly and 404Owl

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
I know the times when I was playing with my little brother Eggwars we we're in party of course and I basically had to do something. So I was afk, and then I only hear my little brother screaming why he got send back to lobby xD. Please change this, not all people know this command probably /p setowner [Name] and I usually forget to do this.
-Critly

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom