Votes: 1 7.1%
  • WhaT'S viP

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
In the chat.
In bedrock you have pop op ads taking over the screen, a small chat message isn’t an issue and it rarely happens. They also always cycle between new stuff (Designers applications atm) This isn’t an issue worth looking at especially since it probably is hard to prevent for only people with plus rank. Also if you have plus rank you would still like to know about new bundles/packages right?

Not needed imo and a waste of time for the development team.

Reactions: Conea64

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
In bedrock you have pop op ads taking over the screen, a small chat message isn’t an issue and it rarely happens. They also always cycle between new stuff (Designers applications atm) This isn’t an issue worth looking at especially since it probably is hard to prevent for only people with plus rank. Also if you have plus rank you would still like to know about new bundles/packages right?

Not needed imo and a waste of time for the development team.
In bedrock it’s not a hard thing for vip players not have to see the arctic bundle ad or whatever that happens half the time u finish a game I just want to be able to press play again right
Away I’m vip 2

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom