Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
Hello!

There was a suggestion a few months ago to remove the volcano duels map and that suggestion didn’t go anywhere, but I had a few more ideas about this. I asked a few of my friends and they agreed that opponents often run round the map for the whole time period of the duel when getting to low health, making the game very frustrating and boring.

Some people disagreed with the idea of removing the map and I’d like to see it removed, but if there isn’t enough support for the complete removal of the map I have another idea:
The lighting under the volcano could be improved and the four corners of the volcano that people run round could be made the borders of the map, so the whole duel area is under the volcano, if the volcano was made wider. This would create a slightly smaller fighting space with no obstacles in the way of the duel. I know this isn’t a perfect solution but I don’t see any other way to fix this other than the removal of the entire map, if the majority wanted it.

Overall, it’s not fun to have a duels map where people can run round and end the match in a draw if they’re unable to beat their opponent, so I hope a change can be made.

React with Agree if you support my suggestion or Disagree if you don’t, and let me know what you think in the replies section.

Attachments

• 3DB1895B-1C62-4AE4-AC97-6E568C745364.png
    3DB1895B-1C62-4AE4-AC97-6E568C745364.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 54

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
u can run on basicly all maps they already put barrier blocks so u cant camp up and because duels doesnt have many maps it would be better to keep this one

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

There was a suggestion a few months ago to remove the volcano duels map and that suggestion didn’t go anywhere, but I had a few more ideas about this. I asked a few of my friends and they agreed that opponents often run round the map for the whole time period of the duel when getting to low health, making the game very frustrating and boring.

Some people disagreed with the idea of removing the map and I’d like to see it removed, but if there isn’t enough support for the complete removal of the map I have another idea:
The lighting under the volcano could be improved and the four corners of the volcano that people run round could be made the borders of the map, so the whole duel area is under the volcano, if the volcano was made wider. This would create a slightly smaller fighting space with no obstacles in the way of the duel. I know this isn’t a perfect solution but I don’t see any other way to fix this other than the removal of the entire map, if the majority wanted it.

Overall, it’s not fun to have a duels map where people can run round and end the match in a draw if they’re unable to beat their opponent, so I hope a change can be made.

React with Agree if you support my suggestion or Disagree if you don’t, and let me know what you think in the replies section.
Yeah, my suggestion didn’t really get far sadly. It’s a bad map to play on, the running around each leg of the volcano is very annoying to play against. I prefer the idea of a whole map volcano rather than just deleting it, it will make the game a lot less frustrating.

Reactions: Lqgend.

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
u can run on basicly all maps they already put barrier blocks so u cant camp up and because duels doesnt have many maps it would be better to keep this one
While it’s true that people can run on all maps, this one allows them to keep running forever because it’s basically running in a straight line then turning every time you reach a corner. The other maps don’t have this symmetry so it’s easy to catch them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
Top Bottom