• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
In normal mode armor durability is hardly an issue, plus you can still use shields etc.

You could be more accurate though. If you'd said it was like a stalinist/maoist election I'd have agreed.

In what way is he bragging?

So? You can use a shield to block both, plus once you're close that bow isn't going to do a thing against you, plus you can use a bow yourself.

Having a bow is not a winning condition, and you are not guaranteed to lose is the enemy has one.
I'm not saying that having a bow is a winning condition, I'm only saying that you can die from both Punch and Power. Also, you don't always have a bow or a shield. I forget to buy a shield sometimes.

Joeyfoxo

Jul 24, 2017
I don't think that punch bows should be removed because bow PvP is a big part of eggwars and please don't swear.

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
In normal mode armor durability is hardly an issue, plus you can still use shields etc.

You could be more accurate though. If you'd said it was like a stalinist/maoist election I'd have agreed.

In what way is he bragging?

So? You can use a shield to block both, plus once you're close that bow isn't going to do a thing against you, plus you can use a bow yourself.

Having a bow is not a winning condition, and you are not guaranteed to lose is the enemy has one.
idk what bragging is i just jused google translate

F

Facelurite

Thats some hilarious stuff you got there fam.

Im a noob for disagreeing with you ? WELL.
As for the thread , no . Its my only way of dealing with diamond gear on certain maps

Reactions: CommunistCactus

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands

As for the thread , no . Its my only way of dealing with diamond gear on certain maps
or you just knock them off with full eather and a wooden sword like not noob people

XGamer771

Jul 28, 2017

Really? I have killed a diamond gear guy because he was BOW SPAMMING

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
I disagree. Sorry but the punch bow can be very useful! Maby they can make it more expensive. But it is not necessarily

N

Nikboo

Added a 'no' option to the pole so that staff can actually gather feedback from the thread.

As for the suggestion, no.
Sometimes bow spamming can be useful. It's just a part of the game which you have to deal with and fight off.

Besides, if you don't like normal eggwars with a bow, there's always speed eggwars where most people which has close to no difference to normal eggwars except the fact that there is no punch bow.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Also, OP seens to have a case of "shouldn't be playing eggwars fever". That is when someone complains about eggwars, claims that something is wrong and should be changed, while seemingly ignoring (an)other game(s) that feature the kind of gameplay that they like.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Why Remoce it remocing isn't fun
if you didn't realise they raised the price

Besides if they did that it would only encourage players to spam with Power bow
is that any better?
NO
just accept the punch bow and try to play the best you can

Amy C

Dec 30, 2016
there are <edited by mod> noobs that is bow spamm until great players will fall of the edge i COMPLETLY HATE THESE NOOBS AND I WILL ALWAYS HATE THEM! Good players are lose for no reason
I disagree with your thread. Punch bows should stay but maybe make them 20 diamonds instead of 15 is it? Whatever but I think they should change the price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Centuria wrote on Desiderata's profile.
I love you (also I'm grounded so I can't use my phone :c)
GiGaGekkies wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
Top Bottom