Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MikeDaKing

Apr 1, 2016
Eggwars Map Teaparty
I love your server, there is one thing it is missing though. The ability to rejoin a game you accidentally left or timed out of. I can name a server that has this useful option but I won't. This would be great for players who have bad wifi, or accidentally clicked disconnect when in settings (it happens allot with me xD).

This makes complete sense, a small suggestion but I see no reason not to add it.

+1

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I love your server, there is one thing it is missing though. The ability to rejoin a game you accidentally left or timed out of. I can name a server that has this useful option but I won't. This would be great for players who have bad wifi, or accidentally clicked disconnect when in settings (it happens allot with me xD).
I agree with rejoin, but people shouldn't be able to leave the server while in PVP. For example, if they are losing a fight they can't just leave the server. A way to prevent this is have the player stand still be in the game, but the player be able to rejoin. So, if you disconnect from the game your minecraft player is in the game.
I don't know a lot about rejoining games, so if this is how it already works then my bad.
But I think that if rejoining games were possible than UHC would be more popular.

Reactions: Joost.

TheImperfect

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2017
i'd like to see this added as well. it happens that some people get disconnected mid game and there wasn't much they could do about it. it would be great if they could just rejoin when they come back, so they wouldn't loose their progress, especially if they were close to finishing the game

snowrider777

Oct 18, 2015
West Kelowna
I agree with rejoin, but people shouldn't be able to leave the server while in PVP. For example, if they are losing a fight they can't just leave the server. A way to prevent this is have the player stand still be in the game, but the player be able to rejoin. So, if you disconnect from the game your minecraft player is in the game.
I don't know a lot about rejoining games, so if this is how it already works then my bad.
But I think that if rejoining games were possible than UHC would be more popular.
Yes, this is how Hypixel (should have i said it? I don't know, sorry) does it.

F

Facelurite

Yes, this is how Hypixel (should have i said it? I don't know, sorry) does it.
i'd like to see this added as well. it happens that some people get disconnected mid game and there wasn't much they could do about it. it would be great if they could just rejoin when they come back, so they wouldn't loose their progress, especially if they were close to finishing the game
If they do rejoin, they should have lost ALL of their progress. It is unfair otherwise.

Reactions: Luzario

MCDisneyFreak

Sep 9, 2017
Hello,
I strongly disagree as its truly your responsibility to not leave. I feel it could help if your game crashed, but you should need to have a rank.

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
I read this suggestion a lot of times, and I still thinking it's an awesome idea. Cc can replace the player who left the game with a zombie for example until the player rejoins (the zombie could be killed - you die and can't rejoin, so it's fair if you get disconnected during a fight- and you have 1 or 2 minutes, or your zombie will die too). +1

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Yeah! Why not a command /rejoin to be included? Nice idea! +1.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
you're right about that...

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I made a suggestion like this a while ago, I definitely agree! :)

Although, this shouldn't be made for when you disconnect the server intentionally or even by accident. This gives people the opportunity to cheat. For example, if you're in a game, and you're getting killed, you could just disconnect from the game and then rejoin again. What it should be made for is for people who are actually kicked from the server, or if their connection times out.

snowrider777

Oct 18, 2015
West Kelowna
I made a suggestion like this a while ago, I definitely agree! :)

Although, this shouldn't be made for when you disconnect the server intentionally or even by accident. This gives people the opportunity to cheat. For example, if you're in a game, and you're getting killed, you could just disconnect from the game and then rejoin again. What it should be made for is for people who are actually kicked from the server, or if their connection times out.
No , you see, you character would be replaced with a zombie and it could get killed. And when you respawn, you take the position of the Zombie.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom