Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 169486

If you were to get disconnected at the beginning of an SG or SW game and reconnect after, it gives the chance for other people to die giving you a better chance at winning just because you disconnected. It just isn't fair.
Only start it in eggwars and see how it works from there? My earlier post had a system that would stop abuse.

snowrider777

Oct 18, 2015
West Kelowna
Thank you all for supporting the idea of rejoining games, this thread has received so much recognition, hopefully moderators will see it and take note. I know that there maybe loopholes and exploits but I know CubeCraft will explore them and fix them and find a way to make this happen. Everyone drop a like to this thread and leave your ideas, thoughts, and comments.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom