Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TypicalDaniel

Aug 21, 2020
Hey, I just joined, but I thought I'd recommend this. When joining a game, the command /rejoin would be exceptionally useful to those who have bad internet, because if they were to be kicked or timed out, they could easily join again and continue playing whatever game they were playing. I believe this would help with people that have bad internet. There will definitely be certain games where this isn't used, such as skywars and the arcade games. But for others, this can work perfectly and would really help improve mine and a lot of other people's experiences on CubeCraft Games! Thanks :)

Update: Since I can't add a poll because I forgot to at first, I've made a straw poll! If you really want this to be in, please show your support by putting your feedback! :D

Last edited:

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Hey!

Your idea seems very good to me. Hope to see a developer expressing their opinion here!
Thanks for the suggestion. Keep it up! 😜

Hinterglemmer

Nov 2, 2018
Belgium
Nice suggestion! But then it shouldn't be possible to use the command in combat. Otherwise, you can leave in combat and come back later. But this makes sense, I guess.

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
Nice suggestion! But then it shouldn't be possible to use the command in combat. Otherwise, you can leave in combat and come back later. But this makes sense, I guess.
I think it doesn't matter whether you are in a combat or not, as the other user will recieve the kill as the user that letf got hit by the other one.
The only affected in that situation is the user that left, which will lose all the supplies that they previously had and add 1 death to their statistics

B0tervlieg

Novice Member
Sep 28, 2019
Its a pretty good idea however i personally think that when you get kicked it should spawn a armor stand or something so you can still be killed while reconnecting this makes it so you cant leave for the entire game and just rejoin when theres only one person left

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Although this suggestion was suggested too many times before, I still agree!
(Hope you check if your suggestion was suggested before you suggest it! 😉)

Reactions: GladiusYugen

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I don’t think this is a good idea, as you could just wait untill everyone else has died before you use the command. Add a poll tho :)
I mean if your egg is broken, then you can’t rejoin and there’s no way for you to know if you avoided everyone. Also, they should make it so after disconnecting for 3 minutes your egg should automatically destroy or something. Even if they don’t add this for Eggwars, this is needed in a game like Tower Defense, I lose my teammates to lag often (lots of particles)

Aug 6, 2020
🇬🇷
When is first joined cubecraft and I accidently left a game I tried to rejoin and I realized that there no rejoin command so I hope they add it in the as it will help a lot of players.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
I mean if your egg is broken, then you can’t rejoin and there’s no way for you to know if you avoided everyone. Also, they should make it so after disconnecting for 3 minutes your egg should automatically destroy or something. Even if they don’t add this for Eggwars, this is needed in a game like Tower Defense, I lose my teammates to lag often (lots of particles)
Okay, than it's good. And indeed it certainly is needed in TD.

Reactions: Matriox

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Actually it would be a very good idea to add this, but I think the same @ValentinoGV_. Because otherwise you could abuse this bug. Your idea seems very good to me. Hope to see a developer expressing their opinion here!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom