Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

add a rejoin command?

• Total voters

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
a lot of people will most likely know this problem. you are playing a game but for some reason, you get kicked from your game. afk, wifi, making a dumb mistake.... i have this a lot, and thats why i would like to see a /rejoin command. its a simple command that will make things much easier in my opinion. it would especially help in longer games like eggwars, team skywars and TD. especially TD has this problem quite a bit, armageddon making lagg and by that, kicking people from the server. well there goes your chance to win, and there goes your great team member. let me know what you guys think

edit from the reactions i've got (thanks a lot for it guys!):
- it shouldnt work for skywars or any solo mode, dying or leaving means you're game over and should stay like that.
eggwars on the other hand... specifically team eggwars only when your egg is alive, and maybe even with a timer.
-our when it comes to TD, you should be able to rejoin all the time, UNLESS the last member of y team left and would be an automatic win for the enemy, like it is now in any other gamemode.
- to go into more details for respawning in eggwars, respawning should be just like dying, you should lose your inv.

the respawn command would be like the hypixel one, but maybe without the option to spectate a game after you died and left the game. if this is weird for some people, i'll explain it real quick.
when you get elimitated in bedwars and leave the match, you can still rejoin as a spectator, which can be quite overpowered at times. in stead of being able to rejoin, you should be 'blocked' from the game. yes, it sucks for team players and stuff, but it would make the game a little more fair in some way!

if people feel like i should change more about the suggestion, i love hearing your ideas and improving when needed!

Last edited:

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
a lot of people will most likely know this problem. you are playing a game but for some reason, you get kicked from your game. afk, wifi, making a dumb mistake.... i have this a lot, and thats why i would like to see a /rejoin command. its a simple command that will make things much easier in my opinion. it would especially help in longer games like eggwars, team skywars and TD. especially TD has this problem quite a bit, armageddon making lagg and by that, kicking people from the server. well there goes your chance to win, and there goes your great team member. let me know what you guys think
Yeah

chocospice

Jun 26, 2020
A lot of the times, I have to rejoin the server mid game for it to stop being laggy or such, so I agree. 1+ from me!

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I’d like this if weren’t going to be abused, this unfortunately will be. Say you are running from someone, and before they hit you, you just leave and rejoin. It wouldn’t be fair to the other players.

Reactions: henryk and Lozora

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
when voting no,
I’d like this if weren’t going to be abused, this unfortunately will be. Say you are running from someone, and before they hit you, you just leave and rejoin. It wouldn’t be fair to the other players.
thats a very good point you got there, and its why i think it should count as dying in games like eggwars maybe, but you're totally right there!

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I like the idea of a rejoin option, but without some additions this is not going to work without someone abusing it.

As pineapple man said ; this will be abused.
So my idea is basically to add Combat time to the game so you won't be able to just leave when you're losing a fight. This counts for all gamemodes except for solo minigames as solo skywars and solo eggwars.

Also, I voted for specific games because I do not want to see this in solo skywars and solo eggwars, only in team minigames like team eggwars and team skywars for example. I suggest for Team eggwars that you're only able to rejoin within the first 5 - 10 minutes after you get kicked AND if your egg is not broken yet to prevent unfair advantages. C:

for Team Skywars I suggest the same as for team eggwars but without the broken egg part. You would be able to rejoin within the first 5 to 10 minutes after you got kicked/after you left the game.

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
I like the idea of a rejoin command (like /rejoin or something) but with some additions too.

In games such as eggwars and skywars, it should count as a death and you have to wait to respawn. In solo games, it should count as a death/elimination (you don't get to respawn regardless of egg status).

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I like the idea of a rejoin option, but without some additions this is not going to work without someone abusing it.

So my idea is basically to add Combat time to the game so you won't be able to just leave when you're losing a fight.

Also, I voted for specific games because I do not want to see this in solo skywars and solo eggwars, only in team minigames like team eggwars and team skywars for example. I suggest for Team eggwars that you're only able to rejoin within the first 5 - 10 minutes after you get kicked AND if your egg is not broken yet to prevent unfair advantages. C:
i thought the same about the specific games options actually. it wouldnt work for some games, but the teamgames is where its more important. i dont play eggwars anymore, but i remember the struggles back in the days when getting kicked. a combat timer would work a little weird since you can just leave the server, but as i responded to Pineapple, i'd make it count as dying :) this way you would just rejoin, but not with any serious adventage like escaping a fight without losing stuff

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020

So my idea is basically to add Combat time to the game so you won't be able to just leave when you're losing a fight. This counts for all gamemodes except for solo minigames as solo skywars and solo eggwars.

for Team Skywars I suggest the same as for team eggwars but without the broken egg part. You would be able to rejoin within the first 5 to 10 minutes after you got kicked/after you left the game.
Actually yes yours is the best idea also it could be like if you actually try to quit the server it delays you for 10 secs

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
A combat timer would work a little weird since you can just leave the server, but as i responded to Pineapple, i'd make it count as dying :) this way you would just rejoin, but not with any serious adventage like escaping a fight without losing stuff

Combat time is mostly to prevent players from using /hub (for example) to easily escape a fight they were going to lose without any further consequences.

They can indeed just leave the server and if they rejoin they lost their stuff, but that would kinda ruin the purpose of your idea since there's no real difference between leaving on purpose or getting kicked. In both cases you left the server and lost the option to continue playing that same game. (If you look at team skywars/ team lucky islands)

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Combat time is mostly to prevent players from using /hub (for example) to easily escape a fight they were going to lose without any further consequences.

They can indeed just leave the server and if they rejoin they lost their stuff, but that would kinda ruin the purpose of your idea since there's no real difference between leaving on purpose or getting kicked. In both cases you left the server and lost the option to continue playing that same game. (If you look at team skywars/ team lucky islands)
thats the big downside of the rejoin option, but theres no way to make a difference between a kick, or leaving. but it would still help a lot in case you get kicked for whatever reason, you'd still have a chance to continue the game. lots of TD players will know this problem with armageddon for example

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom