Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Siza

Mod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Nov 11, 2018
425
413
144
23
@Siza it shouldn’t be a competition to who got to the idea first, rather improving the Quality of Life for the community playing on the server. Rejoin is a command that several servers currently use, not just the one you mentioned. You can have a command, a left click in the chat.. anything to make it different if that is really needed. Though, is copying such a useful command really an issue? I wouldn’t say that.
I haven't looked at it like that. And actually yeah copying isn't even that bad :)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
Top Bottom