Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2020
Hi all,

I don't think I'm alone in saying I really miss Among Slimes--I have spent significantly less time on CubeCraft since its removal. I would love to see it reinstated as a full time game, as I think it doesn't get enough time in the Featured Game lineup. If the player count is still too low (which I don't necessarily believe, as it's really the only featured game I see get players) then maybe it should appear in the rotation more often? Just a thought.

<3

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this is a general problem for each of the featured games. There are a few that don't get enough players in the cycle, but currently these games appear once, maybe twice a month in the cycle. 11 different games in one cycle is too ambitious in my opinion. I think giving each game more lineup time would be a great solution. This would mean either two identical cycles, so that each game appears more often, or take out all the arcade games and make a separate arcade cycle, so each cycle has different games. Definitely agree with your suggestion, not especially for the sake of among slimes, but for the sake of the featured cycle in general

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
Hi all,

I don't think I'm alone in saying I really miss Among Slimes--I have spent significantly less time on CubeCraft since its removal. I would love to see it reinstated as a full time game, as I think it doesn't get enough time in the Featured Game lineup. If the player count is still too low (which I don't necessarily believe, as it's really the only featured game I see get players) then maybe it should appear in the rotation more often? Just a thought.

<3
I think that if it should be like that, that of not having "empty" games is not a good idea, since those few people love that game
Other than that AmongSlimes outperformed the other featured games.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I think this is a general problem for each of the featured games. There are a few that don't get enough players in the cycle, but currently these games appear once, maybe twice a month in the cycle. 11 different games in one cycle is too ambitious in my opinion. I think giving each game more lineup time would be a great solution. This would mean either two identical cycles, so that each game appears more often, or take out all the arcade games and make a separate arcade cycle, so each cycle has different games. Definitely agree with your suggestion, not especially for the sake of among slimes, but for the sake of the featured cycle in general
I think there had already been mixed arcade, which ultimately failed. Still I think its a better solution than just throwing all feautured games together.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think there had already been mixed arcade, which ultimately failed. Still I think its a better solution than just throwing all feautured games together.
Mixed arcade wasn't an ultimate failure in my opinion, but because of the length of every single minigame counted up together it wasn't played too much. However, that's not coming back for sure. What I stated was a similar cycle to what we have already, but split the current cycle into two different cycles. One with Among Slimes, Archer Assault, Battle Zone and Survival Games (solo and teams), the other with Layer Spleef, Line Dash, Paintball, Quake Craft, Slime Survival and Wing Rush. This way each game occurs twice as often, which I think would be beneficial. Besides that, the variety of games will rise at any time in the cycle

Jun 15, 2020
Mixed arcade wasn't an ultimate failure in my opinion, but because of the length of every single minigame counted up together it wasn't played too much. However, that's not coming back for sure. What I stated was a similar cycle to what we have already, but split the current cycle into two different cycles. One with Among Slimes, Archer Assault, Battle Zone and Survival Games (solo and teams), the other with Layer Spleef, Line Dash, Paintball, Quake Craft, Slime Survival and Wing Rush. This way each game occurs twice as often, which I think would be beneficial. Besides that, the variety of games will rise at any time in the cycle
I think having two different cycles for featured games is a fantastic idea. Among Slimes coming back full time is very unlikely, but I think having it at least more frequently would make players happier.

_lunalovegood

May 29, 2022
Hi all,

<3
among slimes literally went so hard. like yeah, the games weren't always full to the brim, but I always appreciated having the option to play. honestly, there's some other games that are dead sometimes (looking at you, minerware), so I really don't know why running among slimes full-time was such a big deal for the server.

every time among slimes has been the featured game, my friends and I have other things going on and we haven't been able to play as a group ever since it became a featured game.

tldr; amogus is the one of the few things that brought me joy and the logic of making it a ~featured game~ is dumb rip

the_grey_lady

May 29, 2022
among slimes literally went so hard. like yeah, the games weren't always full to the brim, but I always appreciated having the option to play. honestly, there's some other games that are dead sometimes (looking at you, minerware), so I really don't know why running among slimes full-time was such a big deal for the server.

every time among slimes has been the featured game, my friends and I have other things going on and we haven't been able to play as a group ever since it became a featured game.

tldr; amogus is the one of the few things that brought me joy and the logic of making it a ~featured game~ is dumb rip
My husband left me because I went into withdrawal. Just got out of rehab and am shocked to see my beloved still absent from the lobby. I am distraught and frankly shocked at the state of the modern union

Jun 15, 2020

The timeframe for featured games is too slim for some and too large for others. I don't know if I've ever seen people in Wing Rush, for example, but we still have to wait the full 48 period just the same. The cycle definitely needs some adjusting. Again, to reiterate for anyone who was the authority to do so, cycling through 11 games is incredibly inefficient. Definitely recommend a split or something to that effect.

the_grey_lady

May 29, 2022
gun amogus.jpg

reposting here bc mod nuked my post but consider this a warning mr cubecraft.....

• Agree
Reactions: _lunalovegood
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom