Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you participate in those games?

• Total voters

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Playing uhc can be a bit boring if you happen to get into a game that is half empty at the start and most players get killed by mobs before you get a chance to fight. To get some more interesting games and also possibly get more players into the game, I propose regular coordinated UHC games similar to the community games hosted by @Nikoshka .

I think the UHC games should happen twice per week at different times to allow most players from different timezones to join at least one of them. They should alternate between solo and team games. Since the team size cannot really be chosen with the current setup, it will be a bit difficult to form teams before the game starts, but I think it'd be manageable.

@Tacosbefriends, what do you think about this, could you try to get a staff member to organize this and maybe advertise it a bit? Otherwise I will make a thread about it myself later and hope people join.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I would definitely play these. The main reaosn I don't play many Cubecraft UHCs anymore is because people I know and on Cubecraft discord don't play then often and the players that do play usually die to mobs or fall damage. With organised games I think more players would be likely to survive mobs and actually make it to the end. Also chances are the people playing would know each other or at least be in a call together which would fix the other reason I don't play cube uhc's.

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Sounds neat! This could be easily coordinated on the UHC sub-forum. I'm sure there's a staff member that plays enough UHC to be interested in hosting such an event. I believe @zDutchie is a pretty big fan of the game and would probably appreciate more experienced opponents. I would suggest writing up a post in the UHC sub-forums and spreading the word to the UHC community that way.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Sounds neat! This could be easily coordinated on the UHC sub-forum. I'm sure there's a staff member that plays enough UHC to be interested in hosting such an event. I believe @zDutchie is a pretty big fan of the game and would probably appreciate more experienced opponents. I would suggest writing up a post in the UHC sub-forums and spreading the word to the UHC community that way.

I though @LanceDaniels or @Bob_the_Giraffe like it...

Sounds fun. But I don't play UHC I'm into TD and Egg Wars and Block Wars (Please balance and add OP mode)

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
If a community game was hosted by a mod I would 100% want to join. It would be fun and competitive. It could also bring some life back in to UHC. Not many people play UHC even after the update.
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!!
dvodany wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday klos! :heart:
Frontlane wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday! Welcome to club 21 😎
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #53-
Iron golems can kill villagers.
Top Bottom